“Best Burger in Phuket - said the hubby!!!”

Bondi Aussie Bar & Grill Phuket
Ranked #210 of 554 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Ko Samui, Thailand
“Best Burger in Phuket - said the hubby!!!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I was visiting a friend in Phuket, and decided to pop into Bondi for some lunch to break up the shopping!! This made the boys happy, beer on tap, sports on the screen and the food was outstanding.

My partner is a HUGE fan of burgers, and made all the appropriate food noises that you make when you really enjoy your food, I loved the ribs and the chips are amazing!!

I would definitely go back again as it caters for all wants and needs, the staff are really attentive and the place has been put together in a really cool funky way.

• Visited November 2013

• Finnish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

My partner and I went to Bondi Aussie Bar and was far from dissapointed. Not only was it great food, but the staff and the surroundings were excellent. I decided to go for the steak which was mouth watering to say the least and my partner decided to get the ribs (which i managed to get a piece of) which tasted great, if i wasn't so full i would of ordered a portion for myself! Either way when ever i go back to Phuket i will definitely be visiting again. I would highly recommend this place to any one in the area. If you are looking for great food and a nice place to chill out Bondi Aussie Bar & Grill is the place to go.

• Visited September 2013
“Best burger ever! I mean EVER!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

I spent one day in Phuket on business. I was taken to this place by my client as he said it was newly opened and he wanted to try it.
I was amazed at the quality of the food. This is no ordinary pub food - this is crazy delicious - and not expensive to boot.
The atmosphere was friendly and decor cool sort of beach bar but so are so many other places in Phuket. What made me write thus review was the Burger. I'm not kidding when I say it's the best I've ever had.
My client and his partner had similar experience with his steak and his wife liked her salad.
It's on Patong. Easy to find.

1 Thank Stevemoves
Melbourne, Australia
“Delicious!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Have been to Bondi in Samui before and much to my surprise came across one in a recent visit to Phuket. Was not disappointed. I had the ribs when in Samui so this time decided to try the burger and my partner had the fish and chips. Well, the verdict, delicious!

Staff were great, really friendly atmosphere and hubby was more than happy glued to the giant TV screens watching football whilst I indulged in cocktails.

Will definitely be back!

1 Thank darkjader
Kathu, Thailand
“Great ribs”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

This is a new restaurant in Patong and had to give it a try. Very good location just outside Jungceylon. The staff is well trained and the food was excellent. I had their famous ribs and I now know why they are famous, my partner got the T-bone steak with a very good peppersauce.

1 Thank Lars J