“Best burger ever! I mean EVER!”

Bondi Aussie Bar & Grill Phuket
Ranked #217 of 549 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar, Australian
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
“Best burger ever! I mean EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

I spent one day in Phuket on business. I was taken to this place by my client as he said it was newly opened and he wanted to try it.
I was amazed at the quality of the food. This is no ordinary pub food - this is crazy delicious - and not expensive to boot.
The atmosphere was friendly and decor cool sort of beach bar but so are so many other places in Phuket. What made me write thus review was the Burger. I'm not kidding when I say it's the best I've ever had.
My client and his partner had similar experience with his steak and his wife liked her salad.
It's on Patong. Easy to find.

1 Thank Stevemoves

• Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

Have been to Bondi in Samui before and much to my surprise came across one in a recent visit to Phuket. Was not disappointed. I had the ribs when in Samui so this time decided to try the burger and my partner had the fish and chips. Well, the verdict, delicious!

Staff were great, really friendly atmosphere and hubby was more than happy glued to the giant TV screens watching football whilst I indulged in cocktails.

Will definitely be back!

1 Thank darkjader
Kathu, Thailand
“Great ribs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

This is a new restaurant in Patong and had to give it a try. Very good location just outside Jungceylon. The staff is well trained and the food was excellent. I had their famous ribs and I now know why they are famous, my partner got the T-bone steak with a very good peppersauce.

1 Thank Lars J
Penrith, Australia
“If you crave a great burger you just gotta go !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Went here as a couple last night. Whilst we both love Thai food it was great to just have an Aussie burger and fries. The place is beautifully laid out. Very clean. Service first class. And the burgers, fries to die for. I don't think I can get a burger this good at home. Will be back

1 Thank Chris C