1,352 results
All reviews patong beach big pool tropical paradise pool bar the hustle and bustle main pool kids club bangla road tuk tuk pools phuket bungalow thai driveway nightlife honeymoon jungceylon
Selected filters
Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

We visited with three generations of my family for my mother’s 70th birthday. The staff could not have been more friendly and helpful, learning all of our names, leaving a cake in my mother’s room on her birthday. My mother is disabled and Sak, the restaurant manager made a point of helping us at the breakfast buffet everyday. Breakfast was great with a huge choice. The pool is amazing, yes the pool bar plays music but Sun makes great cocktails and the food was great. We visited nearby freedom beach and the Green a elephant Sanctuary which we also recommend. Thank you for a lovely holiday.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2019

Went back to Duangjitt and relaxed in the worm weather and their beautiful surrounds. Gardens everywhere and only difficulty was choosing which pool to spend some hours at.
Rooms were great as were the staff. We were welcomed back and felt really "at home"

Not even a loud concert one night interrupted our stay was we listened to the music with a drink as well
.Can I give a special shout out to the front desk staff, Nia in the breakfast room and "the Princess" (she will know who we mean)
Will come back again
Geoff & Marilyn

Room tip: ground floor pool rooms are best
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

Just returned from 8 nights at this resort and while the resort itself has huge beautiful grounds , great pool and location within walking distance to markets & beach with really friendly helpful staff. We were situated in building 5 in a deluxe garden view room and while these rooms were serviced daily there was a few things that were disappointing,
* The beds are quite hard and uncomfortable.
*The design of the room offers very little privacy from the toilet and shower as they both only have a frosted glass door separating them from the main part of the room so when you get out of the shower you have to step into the room to dress yourself (which is ok if you're a couple or on your own) .
* The TV was totally unwatchable and I understand you don't go on holidays to watch TV but there is times you want to turn it on for one reason or another.
If I was contemplating staying there again I would have to find out what the other rooms had to offer as the rooms we had would be a no no !

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

This is a very huge resort with electric vehicles (EVs) ready to bring you around the property 24/7. We stayed at building 5, and the room was really spacious. There was a queen bed in the middle and pullout single beds by the window. There is a private balcony for hanging wet clothes after swimming, and enough for sitting while enjoying your morning coffee.

The swimming pool was so big with varying depths. There is also a bar in the middle! And lots of day beds too!... If you want to enjoy the sand and ride jet ski or try parasailing, Patong Beach is a close 2-minute walk from the resort entrance.

There is not much spread during breakfast. There was no bacon :( But breads are really good. Room service was fast. Just a bit disappointed because the spa closes at 8pm!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 742elainea
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

I stayed there for a week , while entering the hotel I realized that I forgot my phone in the taxi and staff didn't have a clue how to help.
I was allowed an early checkin at 12 and concierge assisted with the luggage however I asked him for extra pillows and he grabbed the phone and dial to reception and asked me to request myself as he is not allowed to do so.
The room was normal, nothing special to 5 or even 4 star.
For 2 days in a raw I had to call the housekeeping to clean my room because they forgot; the cleaning was ok however the slippers they provided were dirty and used by previous guests.
I went to the pool bar and the ambiance was not great ; although all guests were foreigners and non was from Thailand; the bar manager was insisting to put Thai music and it's not even related to pool bar ambiance . they only have canned beer and you can't order food on the pool bar deck; only outside on table.
The TV channels are made for Thai only , with couple of English news channels and not even single channel for music or to watch a movie.
The breakfast was again for Asian people and no many options for foreigners although a high percentage of guests eating were non Asian; however they have nice omelette station .
I asked for late checkout and agreed to be charged an extra for 6 PM late checkout and informed the reception that I will come tomorrow to confirm and next day I went to confirm and I was told that the request is cancelled because I said so and I had to argue again and the other receptionist was courteous and offered one hour more till 7 PM.
When I was paying my bill upon checkout , the hotel charged me for the empty laundry bag 200 bht. !! is this normal ...!
At the time of departure, I asked the reception to call the transport company for me since the car didn't arrive on time; she replied that the driver is on his way not knowing who is the driver nor the transport company so I insisted if she can assist and call ; she replied that since I didn't book the transport from the hotel then I need to pay 40 bht for the call !!!
The hotel have a nice landscape and so many trees which gives a good impression about a resort and that's one if reason why I rated 3 star.
The team don't speak English well so you have to repeat 3 times what you want and I mean it because you may loose a transport or excursion due to language barriers.
the team purely have lack of trainings and experience that make them acted rudely in some occasions; this was one of the major points.
Don't expect the concierge to help you with other than carrying a luggage or drop you to your room by buggy car.
The spa is not included with the hotel and all their services such as Jacuzzi which is normally free in other hotel , is chargeable here.
Giving them 3 star rating is more than fair considering the landscape and couple of team who were nice and were not rude although they require training.

Trip type: Traveled solo