We loved this resort!! It's right across the road from the beach. We had a king room split into 2 singles, and another spare bed set up in the lounge area. We had a whole little kitchen and everything. Free drinking water was provided, 1 bottle per person per day. Wifi wasn't free, and even though we were only staying 3 days, it was cheaper for us to buy the 4 day pass for 450 baht and split it between the 3 of us. The pool was AMAZING!! A beautiful shape with a little bridge and a waterfall, and even a swim up bar where you can buy softdrinks or beer and put it on your room tab (nothing fancy like cocktails though, have to go to the other bar just beside the pool for that - but you can drink them in the pool). There's lots of facilities there, hairdresser, spa, massages (my friend had one and said it was amazing). There wasn't anywhere within walking distance to go and eat, so we ate at the resort diner every night and the food was very nice, and a reasonable price. We also indulged in few cocktails for only 200baht (about AU$7) - side note - the Monkey's Lunch sounds gross, but it was beautiful! The pina colada was also amazing and beautifully presented in a coconut with embellishments. The included breakfast was a terrific spread - even a little guy there who will make you an omelete with whatever ingredients you want! The staff there are all very friendly and helpful, particularly the bellboy who helped us carry our bags, and chatted to us everytime we were waiting in reception to be collected - he would ask us our plans and where we were off to for the day. There's a few stray cats around that wander into the reception and pool areas. One of them had her favourite couch in the reception lobby, but she was so tiny, a few times I just sat next to her and shared the couch and she never batted an eyelid! All in all a very enjoyable stay at a terrific price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SUNSET BEACH RESORT - The best value hotel located at the Quiet Beach Front in Patong Area, Phuket. Sunset Beach Resort is for those wanting to be away from the hustle and bustle of Patongs main strip but close enough to visit it with a very short trip to the town center. Our hotel has many sea view rooms, a free form pool beach front restaurant and bar, FREE shuttle bus to Patong every 30 minutes and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Hotel Patong
- Hotel Sunset Beach
- Sunset Beach Resort Phuket
- Sunset Beach Resort Patong, Phuket