It was out of patong about 8k's but you had a shuttle to take you into town if you wanted every 1/2 hour from 9am in the morning till i think 8pm at night which you caught at the end of Bangla Road . The food was average we ate in town more but did have a good breakfast. There is a lady that does your laundry around the corner from the resort at reasonable prices. Also an internet service which is much faster than the hotel. The cocktails were welcomed after a hot dat by the pool & the staff were very helplful. They do a late checkout which is good sometimes they have an offer of extra nights for free but check this first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SUNSET BEACH RESORT - The best value hotel located at the Quiet Beach Front in Patong Area, Phuket. Sunset Beach Resort is for those wanting to be away from the hustle and bustle of Patongs main strip but close enough to visit it with a very short trip to the town center. Our hotel has many sea view rooms, a free form pool beach front restaurant and bar, FREE shuttle bus to Patong every 30 minutes and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Hotel Patong
- Hotel Sunset Beach
- Sunset Beach Resort Phuket
- Sunset Beach Resort Patong, Phuket