Visited this hotel 2 yrs ago and was very impressed, so decided to re-book this september and was very disappointed in the decline of the whole place. I'm sure it has changed hands as rooms were dirty and my friends 17 year old daughter ordered room service and within 30 mins was violently ill so bad that the doctor had to be called, bathroom was not cleaned I got sick from the breakfast for 2 days, so for the last week we just ate vegemite sandwiches and cornflakes. I arranged to speak with the manager who instructed the chef to cook for us, but we were too scared to eat at all there, he also had a lovely bunch of flowers put in our room but not good enough. Some of the staff were very rude, except for Chilada and the Bell Boy who has a tattoo on his neck these 2 were very helpful, but the rest need a course on manners and English lessons. Sorry would not go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SUNSET BEACH RESORT - The best value hotel located at the Quiet Beach Front in Patong Area, Phuket. Sunset Beach Resort is for those wanting to be away from the hustle and bustle of Patongs main strip but close enough to visit it with a very short trip to the town center. Our hotel has many sea view rooms, a free form pool beach front restaurant and bar, FREE shuttle bus to Patong every 30 minutes and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Hotel Patong
- Hotel Sunset Beach
- Sunset Beach Resort Phuket
- Sunset Beach Resort Patong, Phuket