Great very big breakkie/breakfast buffet.
Two big pool, go for a good swim, and two small pools for children. The Gym was small, but treadmill and weight and other stuff was enough for me.
My room, was great, small safe locked box, telly, nice bathroom, big beds or double bed, nice air condition, which worked very well. House cleaning ladies was nice as well.
I would like to stay here again.
The resort also has free shultte each day to Phuket city or shopping mall, very nice. Easy to book or use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa locates 200 metre from Patong Beach whilst has never been effected by tsunami and has been operating as usual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Deevana Patong Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa
- Deevana Patong Hotel Patong
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa Phuket