The Deevana is a lovely resort close to the centre of Patong but far enough away to be quiet and relaxing. The best part is the staff, after coming from another resort in Patong we found the staff here to be so helpful and welcoming. We were upgraded to the Jacuzzi rooms (which is a plunge pool because of the temperature) and were very happy with them. They were very clean and the rooms were made up so quickly when we put the sign on the door. The 2 pools are lovely with no problems getting a sun bed. The only let down is breakfast, I think there could be a bit more range but it suited us fine. Would stay here again for sure. Ps walk 2 mins away are outdoor restaurants set up from 4pm and open til 1am, best seafood so cheap and fresh! Ask for Peter his food was amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa locates 200 metre from Patong Beach whilst has never been effected by tsunami and has been operating as usual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Deevana Patong Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa
- Deevana Patong Hotel Patong
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa Phuket