After having read a few neutral and not so good reviews about this resort I was somewhat despondent about staying here. Once we got to Deevana Patong everything was a pleasant surprise. We were given a free room upgrade. The room was big enough and comfortable. Being surrounded by the big, beauiful gardens at times make you forget you're amidst the hustle and bustle of Patong. Having said that, the walking distance to and from the beach and Bangla was the only downfall to staying at the resort. There is only one shuttle to and from the beach area, which is simply not enough. Its not an awfully far walk, maybe a 20 minute stroll, but not necessarily something you'd feel like doing after a night out. Apart from the location everything else at Deevana was great, nice relaxing atmosphere, pleasant breakfast, good restaurant and all round good facilities. If you don't mind doing some walking I would definitely recommend this resort and hope to return in the near future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa locates 200 metre from Patong Beach whilst has never been effected by tsunami and has been operating as usual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Deevana Patong Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa
- Deevana Patong Hotel Patong
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa Phuket