Stayed in a garden wing in October 2012. Room was ok, nice bed but didn't get proper sleep - very noisy air conditioning, every morning around 7 am someone was making a lot of noise walking down with a trolley full of bottles or dishes i suppose (Breakfast starts early, around 6 am). Couple times had to use earplugs. Make sure you put do not disturb sign outside your door, otherwise you will be disturbed several times a day. Not happy with cleaning service, left us without no towels one day. no towels at all! all towels including beach towels were taken away. Just to mention we didn't ask for fresh ones. When we asked on reception for any towel just to take a shower, they replied "ok, 5 min" Had to wait for 40 minutes, then made another phone call, same answer again. 20 minutes later came a girl with one small hand towel... Told her we are looking for an ordinary towel to take shower. she replied,ok I'll go and check on reception. And never came back :( Couldn't wait any longer, we were in a hurry. Took shower, used small hand towel and left. When leaving key on reception asked a girl what's the problem with towels,she replied all towels were sent to laundry and didn't come back yet. I said they were supposed to tell that from the start, so we didn't have to wait so long... then she replied something in Thai language, so i suppose was something like p*ss off! Breakfast wasn't great, same food every day, salads full of mosquitoes. We are not fussy, but that's too much..
Was very nice of them to organize a cake for my birthday, that was a pleasant surprise :) Some girls on reception were really nice and helpful,unfortunately can't remember their names.. There was a really nice Russian girl, think her name is Nina.. she solved all our requests in a professional manner without any delay.
Nice pool, water ok for me,but my partner said it could be couple degrees colder.
Resort in a great location, walking distance from beach and Bangla street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa locates 200 metre from Patong Beach whilst has never been effected by tsunami and has been operating as usual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Deevana Patong Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deevana Patong Hotel Patong
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa Phuket