6 people are viewing this hotel
MakeMyTrip
$55
Fully refundable before Thu, Apr 25
7,401 results
All reviews garden wing bangla road swimming pool happy hour deluxe room swim up bar min walk massage thai baht nightlife action
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2012

A very nice place indeed. Enjoyed 3 nights of stay here with my family. Very clean place and an excellent breakfast buffet. Nicely located pool - enjoyed our tine with our kid. We had a pleasant experince which I would like to mention - we had forgotten to lock the safe in our haste to catch the early morning islands tour. The cleaning staff had locked it for safety and we found everything intact. Want to give them and the hotel credit for this.

The location is very peaceful and one can enjoy the stay in a serene atmosphere with the lovely garden in front of the cottages

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 25, 2012

For what we paid the resort is incredibly good value - they were doing some renovations when i stayed so part of the complex including one of the pools was out of access. the only real downside to this was they did start work on it at 8am which is a tad early for my holiday mentality.
The breakfasts are incredible in terms of both content and price.
The staff are wonderful and bend over backwards to help.
The room is clean and functional - again nothing special but more than good value for the price.

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We stayed in the garden wing room, it was a great price with a beautiful spacious room that was cleaned each day.
The staff were all so friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Deevana_Patong, Manager at Deevana Patong Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Dear George W,

Thank you very much for writing such a lovely brief review of your recent stay with us.
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay in our garden wing room and room cleanliness which we focusing on it carefully.

Your comments about the housekeeping service and our staffs approach are very rewarding for the whole team here and those will be shared with the team.

Rest assured that Mr. George W, myself and Deevana Patong Resort & Spa team are looking forward to welcoming your back in the future.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

My partner and i stayed at the Deevana for 6 nights through a flight center deal and i have to say i was looking forward to seeing if some of the bad reviews i read were correct, which i dont believe they were. The staff were very friendly and happy to help. The room and bathroom facilitys were all clean, neat and tidy. Deevana was about a 5 - 10min walk to the beach which was fine as we got to know some of the locals as we walked by multiple times a day. Breaky was good with a good choice of meals. The only gripe that i have regarding this hotel was the pool closes way to early but all in all a good experience

Room tip: Pool view room is critical
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Ryan R,

First of all, thank you for sharing your thoughts and blissful review regarding your recent stay with us.

At Deevana Patong Resort & Spa, we welcome all guest's feedback and as much as possible we try to rectify all the points which are rightfully pointed out by our valued guests and I would like to thank you for making a mention of that.

We are very happy to hear that you had an overall enjoyable stay, your comments about room cleanliness are very rewarding, our Executive Housekeeper, Khun Tooh, was delighted and thankful for that, regarding your great review of our staffs performance have been shared with all team members. And I am sure that your compliment will motivate all of us to keep it up for all further guests’ service.

Thank you also for pointing out our Breakfast, this is indeed one of our specialty and continues to gain such positive comments of breakfast experience from our guests.

Also happy to hear that you found our location is convenient to access Patong beach and other locals’ attractions which we believe that our location is a private haven uniquely and our place will hide you away from hustle & bustle world but only a short walking distance to explore Patong beach and its surrounding areas.

With regards to the pool, the operations time is up to 7pm according to daily maintenance and safety plan of 2 pools running. However I would agree that we may need to extend somehow on any special occasion or request to engage more enjoyable in the future.

I sincerely hope to welcome you back. If perfection scores only four stars from you, then we will be aiming even higher on your next visit.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel on two occasions and have been absolutely delighted with the amenities, service, price and location.
Our western view of a 3/4 star hotel is different to Thailands and I have been surprised by some of the negative comments posted. I guess if you go looking for problems you will find them, however I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed the hotel and was far too busy enjoying all the activities around Patong during my stay - the room really was a bed to crash on at night time.
We have stayed in the Spa wing in a superior room and a deluxe room with own spa.
I wouldn't book another deluxe with own spa as I just didn't really see the value - the resort pool is sufficient for what I need (family) but may consider for a couple for some privacy.
The grounds are beautiful and relaxing - like a little oasis righ in the heart of Patong.
The buffet breakfast is fabulous and I have to say that if it wasnt for all the activities we did during the day I think I might have rolled out of the joint due my daily inhalation of the most AMAZING wholemeal croissants, butter and fabulous marmalade jam....!
We didn't eat in the restaurant, choosing to check out the street foods which are just up the street but we did have room service one night due to a late return from a daily activity - western fair - hamburger and chips....pretty ordinary.
Location wise I love that it is tucked away down a side street - you avoid all the noise from the busy street, yet you are still close enough to walk to the beach and the shops. Loads of pedicure, manicure, massage shops up the street which was great - would have a late evening massage before heading off to bed each night - very indulgent !
I will definitely stay here again when we next visit Patong.

Room tip: I've stayed in the Spa wing rooms both times and can't fault them. Private spas probably best for couples.
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank jules0104

Dear Jules0104,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts and recent experience with other travelers.

At Deevana Patong Resort & Spa, we welcome all guest’s feedback and realized the importance of them as it helps us to monitor whether we are meeting our guests’ needs and identifies any areas where improvement is required.

Apparently, It was a true pleasure to have you stay with us and I am delighted that you found so many experiences here to your liking. The team and I were thrilled by your words and are very happy to hear you had a "peaceful and fun" time with us and great to know you want to come back for more definitely.

We are very glad to hear your positive comments about our breakfast, our Chef and team do a tremendous job to ensure our breakfast is outstanding.

Yes, we are so close to all the action at Patong beach and not far from Patong downtown, but you found out that we are tranquil place to stay on your special holiday.

Thank you once again and we all look forward to welcoming you back to Deevana Patong Resort & Spa in the not too distant future.