“Recommend”

Deevana Patong Resort & Spa
Ranked #10 of 337 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We stayed in the garden wing room, it was a great price with a beautiful spacious room that was cleaned each day.
The staff were all so friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Deevana_Patong, Manager at Deevana Patong Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Dear George W,

Thank you very much for writing such a lovely brief review of your recent stay with us.
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay in our garden wing room and room cleanliness which we focusing on it carefully.

Your comments about the housekeeping service and our staffs approach are very rewarding for the whole team here and those will be shared with the team.

Rest assured that Mr. George W, myself and Deevana Patong Resort & Spa team are looking forward to welcoming your back in the future.

Room Division Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (4,119)

Reviewed October 20, 2012

My partner and i stayed at the Deevana for 6 nights through a flight center deal and i have to say i was looking forward to seeing if some of the bad reviews i read were correct, which i dont believe they were. The staff were very friendly and happy to help. The room and bathroom facilitys were all clean, neat and tidy. Deevana was about a 5 - 10min walk to the beach which was fine as we got to know some of the locals as we walked by multiple times a day. Breaky was good with a good choice of meals. The only gripe that i have regarding this hotel was the pool closes way to early but all in all a good experience

Room Tip: Pool view room is critical
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Ryan R,

First of all, thank you for sharing your thoughts and blissful review regarding your recent stay with us.

At Deevana Patong Resort & Spa, we welcome all guest's feedback and as much as possible we try to rectify all the points which are rightfully pointed out by our valued guests and I would like to thank you for making a mention of that.

We are very happy to hear that you had an overall enjoyable stay, your comments about room cleanliness are very rewarding, our Executive Housekeeper, Khun Tooh, was delighted and thankful for that, regarding your great review of our staffs performance have been shared with all team members. And I am sure that your compliment will motivate all of us to keep it up for all further guests’ service.

Thank you also for pointing out our Breakfast, this is indeed one of our specialty and continues to gain such positive comments of breakfast experience from our guests.

Also happy to hear that you found our location is convenient to access Patong beach and other locals’ attractions which we believe that our location is a private haven uniquely and our place will hide you away from hustle & bustle world but only a short walking distance to explore Patong beach and its surrounding areas.

With regards to the pool, the operations time is up to 7pm according to daily maintenance and safety plan of 2 pools running. However I would agree that we may need to extend somehow on any special occasion or request to engage more enjoyable in the future.

I sincerely hope to welcome you back. If perfection scores only four stars from you, then we will be aiming even higher on your next visit.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel on two occasions and have been absolutely delighted with the amenities, service, price and location.
Our western view of a 3/4 star hotel is different to Thailands and I have been surprised by some of the negative comments posted. I guess if you go looking for problems you will find them, however I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed the hotel and was far too busy enjoying all the activities around Patong during my stay - the room really was a bed to crash on at night time.
We have stayed in the Spa wing in a superior room and a deluxe room with own spa.
I wouldn't book another deluxe with own spa as I just didn't really see the value - the resort pool is sufficient for what I need (family) but may consider for a couple for some privacy.
The grounds are beautiful and relaxing - like a little oasis righ in the heart of Patong.
The buffet breakfast is fabulous and I have to say that if it wasnt for all the activities we did during the day I think I might have rolled out of the joint due my daily inhalation of the most AMAZING wholemeal croissants, butter and fabulous marmalade jam....!
We didn't eat in the restaurant, choosing to check out the street foods which are just up the street but we did have room service one night due to a late return from a daily activity - western fair - hamburger and chips....pretty ordinary.
Location wise I love that it is tucked away down a side street - you avoid all the noise from the busy street, yet you are still close enough to walk to the beach and the shops. Loads of pedicure, manicure, massage shops up the street which was great - would have a late evening massage before heading off to bed each night - very indulgent !
I will definitely stay here again when we next visit Patong.

Room Tip: I've stayed in the Spa wing rooms both times and can't fault them. Private spas probably bes...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank jules0104

Dear Jules0104,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts and recent experience with other travelers.

At Deevana Patong Resort & Spa, we welcome all guest’s feedback and realized the importance of them as it helps us to monitor whether we are meeting our guests’ needs and identifies any areas where improvement is required.

Apparently, It was a true pleasure to have you stay with us and I am delighted that you found so many experiences here to your liking. The team and I were thrilled by your words and are very happy to hear you had a "peaceful and fun" time with us and great to know you want to come back for more definitely.

We are very glad to hear your positive comments about our breakfast, our Chef and team do a tremendous job to ensure our breakfast is outstanding.

Yes, we are so close to all the action at Patong beach and not far from Patong downtown, but you found out that we are tranquil place to stay on your special holiday.

Thank you once again and we all look forward to welcoming you back to Deevana Patong Resort & Spa in the not too distant future.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I felt really bad from this hotel, staff were unkind especially @checkin as we arrived early at the hotel before 2 pm and they asked us unpolitely to leave away and come back at 2 pm where this never happen anywhere else. Room is verry dirty and we got beaten by mosquitos all over our stay. Morover breakfast is full of mosquitos too.

• Stayed: October 2012
Deevana_Patong, Room Division Manager at Deevana Patong Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Dear Lalloosh88,

Thank you for your feedback following your stay at Deevana Patong Resort & Spa.

I am disappointed to learn of the arrival experience and overall you encountered, this is not action you would expect at a hotel.

All your comments have been noted to relevant team to do our best to improve on those points that you have raised

Once again thank you, we hope to welcome you back to demonstrate the improvements we have made which were reflected well on other reviews recently, until then I remain at your disposal and certainly hope to hear from you in the future whenever your next plan for a trip to Phuket.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I initially booked 7 nights through a package deal with Flight Centre. After I paid I checked up on Trip Advisor and got a bit of a fright by some of the negative comments. I subsequently stayed for the week, went to Koh Phi Phi, and stayed another 5 nights when we returned. I was perfectly happy with Deevana. The grounds are pleasant, tha staff were pleasant, there are a few cats walking around the place which I liked as well. I couldn't find anything wrong with it and am mystified by some of the comments that I read.

Room Tip: I stayed in a superior room in the garden wing.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mr C
Reviewed October 8, 2012

amazing resort with neat and clean, peaceful...amazing cottages and swimming pool with bar.....very near to patong beach, easy accessibility to surrounding vicinity.... good indian restaurants around it.....patong is best beach among all in phuket...

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank urmikshah
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Stayed here with my boyfriend last May for 3 nights. Spent only about $180~$200 with breakfast included for the two of us and an airport-hotel transfer. It was only about 5-10 minutes walk from Patong Beach, and quite a walk to the Bangla road.

The staff was very helpful (except for one receptionist who was quite difficult to deal with), there's free internet and their food's quite cheap. Their spa services are quite expensive, but then again, if you're too lazy to go out, they're quite okay.

Rooms aren't that exceptional but they're very spacious and often clean. Would love to stay here again if I were to get another deal.

Room Tip: I heard the garden view rooms are infested with mosquitoes, so I had to upgrade to a pool view room...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple