“Mystified”

Deevana Patong Resort & Spa
Ranked #11 of 328 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I initially booked 7 nights through a package deal with Flight Centre. After I paid I checked up on Trip Advisor and got a bit of a fright by some of the negative comments. I subsequently stayed for the week, went to Koh Phi Phi, and stayed another 5 nights when we returned. I was perfectly happy with Deevana. The grounds are pleasant, tha staff were pleasant, there are a few cats walking around the place which I liked as well. I couldn't find anything wrong with it and am mystified by some of the comments that I read.

Room Tip: I stayed in a superior room in the garden wing.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mr C
There are newer reviews for Deevana Patong Resort & Spa

Reviewed October 8, 2012

amazing resort with neat and clean, peaceful...amazing cottages and swimming pool with bar.....very near to patong beach, easy accessibility to surrounding vicinity.... good indian restaurants around it.....patong is best beach among all in phuket...

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank urmikshah
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Stayed here with my boyfriend last May for 3 nights. Spent only about $180~$200 with breakfast included for the two of us and an airport-hotel transfer. It was only about 5-10 minutes walk from Patong Beach, and quite a walk to the Bangla road.

The staff was very helpful (except for one receptionist who was quite difficult to deal with), there's free internet and their food's quite cheap. Their spa services are quite expensive, but then again, if you're too lazy to go out, they're quite okay.

Rooms aren't that exceptional but they're very spacious and often clean. Would love to stay here again if I were to get another deal.

Room Tip: I heard the garden view rooms are infested with mosquitoes, so I had to upgrade to a pool view room...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank alkholicsweetener
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I found the place did not meet expectations as per previous reviews. The bell and doorman were excellent, front desk staff good (except for the Asian lady at the tour desk), restaurant and breakfast staff good. Buffet breakfast was monotonous and was not friendly for non pork eating persons like us. There was a lot of noise from the other guest especially those who would go out to join the night life.Housekeeping terrible! Housekeeping only made the bed and did not clean the room for the 7 nights we spent there. The bed and pillows were not comfortable. The walls are extremely thin, you can hear any little noise coming from the other room, even the zipper of a bag. You will pay for every little thing, broken or misplaced. The pools were great though.

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My partner and I stayed here for 8 nights in the spa wing in a deluxe room, the room was fantastic espeically the jacuzzi right at our door stop, we didn't even use the main pool. The staff were lovely and typical thai style, always helpful. We had breakfast inc. daily and this was always beautiful and much to choose from. The only down side would be the room service didn't offer as much thai food as other resorts we have stayed in. We also love the lady who sold pancakes outside the door step, best pancakes ever. The location we liked, although about 10 minutes walk from bangla rd it was nice not being in the hussel and bussel. Would def recommend.

Room Tip: Deluxe - spa room
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Breesgems
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stayed at the Deevana Patong Resort & Spa back in Late July/August and we loved it.
We stayed in the garden wing room, it was a great price with a beautiful spacious room that was cleaned each day and refiled with free chilled water for us.
The free wifi was speedy and was available all throughout the hotel. The staff were all so friendly and helpful. Breakfust each morning was lovely as well.
The location of the resort is perfect as it is not too far from the hustle and bustle of the famous Bangla Road (about a 5 minute walk) but its set far enough away from all the noise.
I would definitely stay here again and recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I stay there for 5 nights booked it thru Agooda.Was a good rate.The hotel locations is near to most of the places but I wont come there back.Nice pool but the bed is rocking hard.You can find other hotel around there far more better for the price...The only nice memory I have is the Pool.My room is nothing very dark.I wont come back defo no

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Patong
Patong Mansion Hotel
#12 of 56 in Kata Beach
Seaview Patong Hotel
Seaview Patong Hotel
#12 of 328 in Patong

Been to Deevana Patong Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!