My wife and I stayed here for one night, only because we could not get out of staying here one less time. The staff were lukewarm at reception but bell boy was nice, booking in was fine, was showed first room and it was dark, old rundown and very very smelly, It smelled like blocked up sewage, bell boy said it would guest before us ( no way ) so he upgraded us to best room type in the hotel ( which is what I paid for anyway Grrr ) that was old tired but not smelly. We just shifted from Blue Ocean Hotel ( super nice ) so my wife was not happy with drop in standard so, I asked if we could get out of staying here. They kindly said they would change our booking to just one night and we could leave in the Morning. We went back to room 403 at Blue Ocean. Breakfast was better then OK but the staff were grumpy and not interested. For the money very bad choice in patong area. Would suit unaware first time traveller who know no better. Pool area did look nice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyton Leelavadee Phuket - A warm, friendly & stylish Thai style resort...Located only minutes walk from famous Patong Beach. All accommodation includes private balconies, electronic safe, air conditioning, mini bar and fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, IDD phone connection, sattelite TV and bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyton Leelavadee Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyton Leelavadee Phuket Hotel Patong
- Hyton Leelavadee Phuket Patong