This hotel was ok. The room had Tv and a fridge, also a safe and a private verandah overlooking the large pool, which was excellent and had a pool-side bar. t also had a kettle with free tea,coffee and bottled water. It was a bit pricey at 1500 Baht per night, though I paid at Bangkok Airport for the booking and may have paid over the odds. The hotel will take you to Phuket Airport in their plush Mini-bus for 750 Baht. The rooms have those irritating card keys that shut the electricity down when you go out, so the air-con goes off. Upon your return the rooms smells very damp. I would recommend this hotel, just, though it's about 20 minute walk to Walking Street, but only a 5 minute walk to the beach. It's not bad. please remember that Patong is noticably more expensive for food/drink etc in Patong than Pattaya. It's also hotter and more humid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyton Leelavadee Phuket - A warm, friendly & stylish Thai style resort...Located only minutes walk from famous Patong Beach. All accommodation includes private balconies, electronic safe, air conditioning, mini bar and fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, IDD phone connection, sattelite TV and bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyton Leelavadee Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyton Leelavadee Phuket Hotel Patong
- Hyton Leelavadee Phuket Patong