We have been staying here as a Rugby club for the last 10 yrs. There is a reason we keep coming back. Value for money, location & great staff.
We want efficient check in / check out, a solid brekkie, good menu, pool, pool bar, cold beers, friendly staff, rooms with aircon, TV, comfy bed, good shower & toilets and close to Soi Bangla to have some drinks.....Hyton has all this.
If you want 5 star go stay at a 5 star, you want value for money then this place has it.
We will keep coming back here, Ms Two and her Team are awesome, efficient and just really nice people who arrange transport, cold beers on the bus, motorbikes, vans and our smelly Rugby kit after the tournament always gets washed & pressed to be ready the next day
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyton Leelavadee Phuket - A warm, friendly & stylish Thai style resort...Located only minutes walk from famous Patong Beach. All accommodation includes private balconies, electronic safe, air conditioning, mini bar and fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, IDD phone connection, sattelite TV and bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyton Leelavadee Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyton Leelavadee Phuket Hotel Patong
- Hyton Leelavadee Phuket Patong