We stayed here for 2 weeks, it is in walking distance to everything, Bangla rd, markets (although be careful they will try rip you off there), restaurants and bars. The food at the resort is great and the 'side walk cafe' is awesome for dinner, very relaxing with the live music :)
The pool is amazing and great to relax by or in. The pool side messages are very good as well!
The rooms where clean, however they didn't change our bed sheets for the 2 weeks, but other than that clean and tidy. Great value for money. Its like a quite, clean oasis in the middle of Patong haha. I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyton Leelavadee Phuket - A warm, friendly & stylish Thai style resort...Located only minutes walk from famous Patong Beach. All accommodation includes private balconies, electronic safe, air conditioning, mini bar and fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, IDD phone connection, sattelite TV and bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyton Leelavadee Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyton Leelavadee Phuket Hotel Patong
- Hyton Leelavadee Phuket Patong