All reviewsrooftop pooltiger balmbangla roadbudget hotelminute walkyogurttuk tukstayed here for nightsthoroughly enjoyed our staysmall poolconvenience storemini fridgequiet areaclean roomsnoodlesour honeymoonhotel staff
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

On arrival the service goes above and beyond your expectations they look after you and make sure you have a great experience inside the hotel and outside. If you ever need anything to be done or taken eg; travel guides , taxi or directions they help you in anyway possible. Extremely cheap and nice roof top pool just to relax in. Enjoyed my stay at the Patong Mansion!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank TearoaS
Pierre-Luc L, Owner at Patong Mansion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Thank you for your review !

We indeed do everything possible so that our guests can have a joyful holiday in our property.

We really hope to see you again in our hotel when you will travel back to Patong.

Reviewed August 4, 2018

We as a family decided to go to Phuket from Singapore for 4-5 days before my son’s international school starts in early August. I saw really good reviews on tripadvisor about PATONG MANSION HOTEL and decided to take a chance based on the online reviews.

When we checked in, we were given a room with the phone not working so I checked with the front desk whether they could give us another room if available? Eventually, we ended up staying in the same room as no better option was available, which was acceptable to us as the room was only on the 2nd floor so easy enough to come down to the front desk by taking the stairs. Phone got fixed one day before our checkout after someone at the front desk realized that phone needs to get fixed. Except at the time of checking-in, we never discussed this issue with the front desk.

After checking-in and looking closely, we realized that bed sheet, comforter were not clean, bathroom had bloodstains. My wife wanted to go to front desk again and complain but I told her not to and convinced her that hopefully next day when they clean the room it will be OK. I was trying that these small things should not spoil our holiday mood- we decided not to complain and tried to be as nice as we could to all the staffs.

On the second day of stay, I started hearing noises from the adjacent room. Front desk finally told us that there are some renovations going on and they apologized for any inconvenience – I told them that its OK with us as long as it is not happening in the night time.

On the day of check out, I had reserved a Taxi to go to the airport. We were rushing to pack and leave at 7.45AM as our taxi was waiting outside the hotel.

I handed over the keys to the front desk. They told me to wait as their staff is checking if everything in the room is OK. I asked whether I can go to the room and do the handover, they said no need. After a few minutes, their staff confirmed that one big towel is missing and then they allowed me to go to the room. When I went to the room, the staff was rude and said that the towel is missing and you should check with your wife. Just to be sure I asked my wife whether there were two towels when we can back yesterday from Phi Phi Island tour. She said NO, yesterday the housekeeping staff left only one big and two small towels only. Front desk asks the housekeeping staff in Thai and she refused to admit any mistake on her part. Eventually, in a direct or indirect way, they accused us of stealing the towel. I was shocked and upset. I have lived in the USA and Europe for 12 years and from last 5 years I am in Singapore as an expat and have never been accused of something like this.

I had no option but to open my luggage to prove that we are innocent and not taking their towel with us. I asked my taxi driver to wait for few more minutes and opened all my 3 suitcases and 3 backpacks including one from my 6-year-old boy and asked them to go through otherwise no matter what I say, they will think that we took their towel. Finally, after not finding it in our luggage, they apologized for all the trouble.

If you have lived in the USA, Europe or Singapore, it is not worth going to this place. One comes to Phuket in a relaxed mood and wants to enjoy every bit of it. We all tried our best not to offend any staff but at the end of the day they ruined our stay and lost the little respect I had for them. I am sure the manager Mr. Luc will respond to my comments and say he is right, his housekeeping staff is right and his front desk staff is right but I am sorry to say that you are wrong on this occasion. You may consider sending your staff for some professional management training so they don’t repeat this kind of incident in future.

Highly avoidable. Not worth even with bit low price. You never know what you can get accused for.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
4  Thank MK_SINGA
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

The staffs at Patong Mansion go up and above to ensure you have an enjoyable time in Thailand. We stayed here three years ago and specifically returned as part of our honeymoon so they staff could help with any tours we might want to do. They know which tours are good and trustworthy give honest feedback and can also save you money.

The location of the hotel is a little removed from the main area of Patong however that isn’t always a bad thing. The price is fantastic for what you do get, breakfast is included and the staff will help with anything you need. For the price this hotel in 10 out of 10! Never have we had such service from a hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Cass0985

Thank you for your kind review !

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.
Our staff always want to help our guests for make their stay an unforgettable one.

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

This hotel lacks professional management, the problem is when you stay at certain place sure you are seeking comfort and leisure as you didn’t travel all this way except for relaxation and fun and as you came Thailand you sure expect well known Thai hospitality and the well known Thai smile that attracts many tourists all over the world..
When I came to this place after 15 hours flight I was really frustrated as we were a family of 2 adult 2 child and 1 infant reserved superior room 35square m the problem is the receptionist are acting very good but they are like soldiers in an army very strict , no smile always doing job perfect but lacking hospitality which they don’t understand as they don’t have..
Everyone in this hotel is doing his work perfect but like a soldier not like a Thai tourist employer..
And the big problem is the management always sees that they are right and any guest sees negative thing is always crazy and bad guy that needs punishment also they find themselves right and allowed to tell lies about this guest to let him appear as Abad guy and crazy person
I need all of you read the management response and sure you will detect and feel what I say you will find them telling that I am bla bla bla and I am doing 1 2 3 that is ugly and I am a bad person and they are always right ..I think they will lose more customers if they still treating this way.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
4  Thank mezz17
Pierre-Luc L, Propriétaire at Patong Mansion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2018

Dear Mohamed from Egypt,
You have cancelled your review a first time after my answer, because you didn't like to read our truth, so I write an other answer for your new review.
I remember you at the hotel 2 weeks before : a family of 2 adults and 3 children in 1 room. You paid a very cheap price to be 5 in a double room (you slept 4 persons in the double bed, and 1 extra bed that you tried to get it free after a long time of negotiation at the reception) ... I mean, you booked a cheap price in the cheapest room of the hotel and tried to get more advantages (1 more free bed for your children). I inform you that some of our guests are very happy, which is why we are high in the ranking. It's a matter of value for the rate you pay. You paid 9450 Baht (280 Dollars US) for 7 days, for 5 persons (40 dollars by night for 5 persons and complimentary buffet breakfast for all !... it's very cheap for a 3 stars hotel at Patong ! I'm not sure you're aware of it.

About "staff soldiers", you exaggerate negatively. You can see in reviews that the most part of our guests write that our staff is friendly and smiling.
We accept that you do not like our hotel. It's impossible to get 100% satisfaction, we know it. Anyway, we work to provide the best service possible and never give up even we get sometime some bad reviews.

No, you are not a bad person, I didn't tell that and I respect my guests. It's just a problem of behavior, not a problem of person.
The manners are not the same in every countries. You come from Egypt but you have to respect the manners of Thailand and respect all other guests in any hotels.
Then... : NO !! You can not burp every day at breakfast time and especially when there are many guests near you. This is not a pleasant behavior in Thailand, and we have received a lot of complaints about that and and about the noise made by your children everyday.

Anyway, I wish you a great day.
Kind regards

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here 6 nights. The area is quite quiet, the rooms were clean (and spacious) and we had a beautiful view off our balcony. The rooftop pool was a nice place to cool off after wandering around for the day. The included breakfast buffet was probably the best hotel breakfast we’ve had on our trip and ranged from eggs and bacon to noodles and chicken. Also, the lizards are pretty cool!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jason D
Pierre-Luc L, Propriétaire at Patong Mansion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Thank you for your review !

If you had a good stay in our hotel, our objective is then fully accomplished.