“A hotel that appreciates its guest!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of ๋Jao Sua Residence

๋Jao Sua Residence
Ranked #333 of 396 Patong B&B and Inns
San Antonio, Texas
“A hotel that appreciates its guest!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

After a horrible drive to Phuket from Bangkok (was horrible because of the scammers and disrespectful people in Surat Thani) it was a blessing to have booked this hotel! Though it is a bit of a walk from the main street that leads to Patong Beach, the quality of the hotel and the friendliness of the hotel staff makes it worth staying here! Of my entire month-long vacation in Thailand, this hotel offered the friendliest and most helpful hotel staff that I have ever experienced! The hotel manager/receptionist, a gentleman named Wisud, was the most helpful person that I met in Thailand during my stay! He demonstrated professionalism, exemplified quality guest services, and was a genuinely caring and friendly individual! Wisud helped my girlfriend and I with taxi services to the beach and to the bus station (haggling with the drivers to get you the best price possible!). He offered his own food to us just because we mentioned that we were hungry before we left the hotel! He offered medicine to us because we were feeling a bit ill after eating some bad street food! He was simply the best employee around! The hotel itself was also very pleasant! The rooms were a bit small, but were very clean and tidy. The furniture was new and neat. Free bottled water are given to guest on a daily basis. Free coffee and tea are available in the morning. The lobby is clean and inviting. The hotel is in close proximity to a family mart (half a block away) and a 711 (2-3 blocks away). If you are like me and pay close attention to the reviews of a hotel (especially in Thailand) this is by far the best choice for you to stay if you are on a budget or not! I would've paid three times as much as I did just because of the service that I experienced here. A+++++++ in my book. If I ever make a trip to Phuket again, this is where I will be staying.

Thanks for everything, Wisud!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TheIconPhuket, The Management Team at ๋Jao Sua Residence, responded to this review, April 10, 2016
Thank you very much for your comment. We will develop our service for all of our clients more and more. We look forward to seeing you again near future.

Best regards,