In one word terrible. Please believe me it's terrible wayyy terrible.
**I carried my own bags in and out to the room
**paid extra for beach front but palms tree in the view
**the whole hotel needs to be cleaned.
**staff are unfriendly, careless, rude with little to no English
**breakfast is below average
**you have to pay for sunbeds
**did I say dirty??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jewel Within A Jewel!The delightful Patong Bay Garden Resort is a family owned and operated hotel located directly on the shimmering white sands of the world famous Patong Bay, Phuket. Known as the Jewel of the Andaman Sea, Phuket is a world class destination offering a dynamic and vibrant holiday in one of Asia's premier locations. As one of a select few hotels with direct access to the beautiful beach, the Patong Bay Garden resort is an ideal destination for those seeking a relaxing holiday of Sun, Sand and Sea, truly a jewel within a jewel!The Resort offers a full range of facilities and activities which blend seamlessly with the renowned Thai charm and hospitality to ensure a peaceful and memorable stay The 71 charming and affordable rooms offer a range of categories and styles to meet the varied requirements of modern international travelers, both families and couples alike, in a captivating and welcoming setting.Away from the beach, the location of the Resort offers easy, unhindered access to all the shopping, dining and entertainment areas which make Patong such a popular holiday destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Patong Bay Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patong Bay Garden Hotel Patong
- Patong Bay Garden Resort Phuket