“Outstanding Service”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Outstanding Service”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I booked a Dive Aboard last minute through Namloo. Josh met me at my hotel the night before, supplied equipment, made great arrangements. he and Tony even taxied me around Patong when I changed hotels. The guys at Namloo are great. I absolutely loved diving in Similan and recommend atwo night stay to get to Richelieu. (Phi Phi is much more crowded and a less unique experience).

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Linda C

• Greek first
Sechelt
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“What a great contact to have in Patong Beach!”
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

I arrived in Patong with just a wish list. On Christmas Day, Josh Taylor started making my wishes come true. He arranged for three days of diving aboard awesome boats with awesome guides. He also hooked me up with an affordable tour guide for the southern portion of the island, and he booked my trip to go cave kayaking out of Phuket. Josh took care of everything I wanted to do and he was virtually on-call when I had a question about the island or taxi rates, etc. Though the dive shop was off the beaten track, this didn't impact me since Josh arranged for my transportation to the dock and he made sure my dive equipment was delivered without delay.

I highly recommend Josh & Tony's shop not only for scuba diving and snorkelling gear, but also for their local resources.

Visited December 2013
echt
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Unforgettable experience”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

We went for a liveaboard of 4 days, 10 dives to similan Islands. The first briefing was great, the trip was very well organized and it was great fun the first 3 days. However, a big storm struck, which made us unable to go to Richilieu Rock. Too bad, but better safe than sorry! Great to have a diving trip which considers safety before fun. We made 9 out of 10 dives, because of the storm we were stuck on sea and evacuated by the Thai Marine. The whole evacuation was arranges very well by the crew, especially when taken into consideration that we could have been 1 of the 10 boats that sunk that day before the coast of Phuket. If you want to go for value for money, safety and honest information about diving, go to this school. Even though the trip was filled with bad luck, we only remain with warm memories! Thank you for taking care of us so well. Highly appreciated.

Visited November 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Thank You”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Thanks to Tony and the crew for an excellent time. Phucket is a great place to get out to the diving spots from. Appreciated all the advice and enjoyed my course. Learnt a lot about diving and Phuket... Will be back again as soon as...

Visited October 2013
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome time - great teacher that really helped us”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Did a diving course with Tony and was pretty apprehensive about the whole thing. Tony was the perfect instructor and really helped us get over our fears and went out of his way to make us comfortable - even sourcing flippers that would fit my size 15 feet which I'm sure is no easy feat in Phuket!

We had such a good time that we booked another days worth of diving with him - and would have booked more if we had more time before we leave.

Excellent experience all around.

Visited October 2013