“Thank You”

Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Thank You”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Thanks to Tony and the crew for an excellent time. Phucket is a great place to get out to the diving spots from. Appreciated all the advice and enjoyed my course. Learnt a lot about diving and Phuket... Will be back again as soon as...

• Greek first
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome time - great teacher that really helped us”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Did a diving course with Tony and was pretty apprehensive about the whole thing. Tony was the perfect instructor and really helped us get over our fears and went out of his way to make us comfortable - even sourcing flippers that would fit my size 15 feet which I'm sure is no easy feat in Phuket!

We had such a good time that we booked another days worth of diving with him - and would have booked more if we had more time before we leave.

Excellent experience all around.

Cedarburg, Wisconsin, United States
“"education driven"”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I've been around the world diving since 1996 and couldn't recommend two more professional and education driven instructors. Upon arriving to Patong Phuket Thailand within a day I was night diving with Tony on Paradise reef off Patong beach and did numerous dives led by Josh from a liveabord in the Andaman Sea. Any further education I plan to persue will be done with Namloo Divers and I would recommend the same for anyone planing to start or supplement their dive training and education. Not to mention Thailand is an excellent place to dive!

Visited February 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Loved every second of it!!!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Well i have visited Thailand twice in 2008 and 2010 and I'm hoping to go again soon. Before visiting Thailand i was told that the diving was incredible. Never had i do anything like it before so thought would give it a try. Tony Lock was my driving instructor who i ended up completing a PADI scuba diving course with. I wouldn't have asked fore a more patient, knowledgeable and caring instructor, he constantly tried to reassure me when i got abit panicky. The day was amazing!!! When i went again in 2010 i couldn't resist. I needed to go diving again, this time my younger brother was old enough to do it. Who else to find again... Tony Lock!! My brother absolutely loved the experience, and loved Tony!!
My boyfriend traveled around Thailand March 2013. Tony was my first and only recommendation for him to go diving with. And no surprise he LOVED IT too!! It was all Tony, Tony, Tony when he came home (Brownie point for him being a Massive MUFC fan)!!
I can assure if im ever lucky enough to go Thailand again I will be paying Tony a Visit at his new dive shop. I wish he all the luck!! We wouldn't have had much an amazing experience with out him :)

Visited November 2012
London, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic diving in Phuket with Tony”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I've wanted to dive in Phuket for a long time, my dream came true and I could not wish for a better dive centre or dive instructor. Tony was brilliant, he helped my hubby qualify as an advanced diver and I picked up a few new things too! The training was comprehensive and well planned. The dives were very interesting and Tony was very skilled, professional, caring and patient. I would definitely recommend using Namloo ... You will be very pleased if you do.