All reviews bangla road building b patong beach rooftop pool jungceylon mall modern hotel excellent location night life egg station breakfast spread welcome drink bangla rd upon check phuket sauna 5mins cons
Selected filters
Reviewed June 7, 2019

Amazing hotel, comfortable rooms, excellent breakfast, lose to everything. Malls, Beach, Restaurants, Night life, all within walking distance. Couldn't be a better hotel than this. Highly recommend this place for families especially.

Date of stay: May 2019
SLEEP_WITH_ME_HOTEL, Manager at Sleep With Me Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Valued guest,

Greetings from Sleep with me design hotel @ Patong !
Thank you for choosing to spend your holiday with us and for your kind feedback. I was very pleased to learn of your positive experience and, in particular that our team members were able to cater to your memorable stay. Moreover, we are very grateful for appreciating our team members which gives us opportunity to improve and increase on service efficiency levels to provide complete guest satisfactions.

We do hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back in the near future, should the opportunity allow.

Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

Hotel is situated next door to Jungceylon. Check in was fast. Arrived much earlier but allowed to go to our rooms at 11am.
Room is cozy with sufficient space. However bathroom was a bit small.
Wifi is good all through the hotel but you need to get the wifi voucher from the reception.
Hotel is just 5mins from Bangla Walking Street.
Breakfast has a good spread.
Really highly recommended to stay here. Suitable for all type of occasion.

Trip type: Traveled with family
SLEEP_WITH_ME_HOTEL, Manager at Sleep With Me Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2019

Dear damianteh,
Greetings from Sleep with me design hotel @ Patong !
Thank you for choosing to spend your holiday with us and for your kind feedback. I was very pleased to learn of your positive experience and, in particular that our team members were able to cater to your memorable stay. Moreover, we are very grateful for appreciating our team members which gives us opportunity to improve and increase on service efficiency levels to provide complete guest satisfaction. We would like to reassure your trust in us and do hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back in the near future, should the opportunity allow.

Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel which is right at the center of patong right next to Jungceylon shopping mall. There are abundant dining options as soo as you step out of the hotel. The Bangla street is just a couple of minutes away and the Patong Beach is about 10 minutes of walk. There are enough supermarkets around the hotel.
The hotel seems to be run down and services are average. Expect answers like this is a policy for every special request. Be ready to pay 2000 Thai bath as a deposit when you check in and this has to be in cash and local currency which would be refunded at the time of departure.
The breakfast was a decent spread with enough options for an international traveler .
The wi fi is slow in the rooms and at times find it difficult to connect.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear mukulm665,

Sawasdee Krab!

Greetings from SLEEP WITH ME HOTEL design hotel @ Patong !

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience during stay with us which gives us opportunity to improve and increase on service efficiency levels to provide complete guest satisfactions. We have well noted your inputs and certainly the management is going to work on it. We look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed May 21, 2019

I truly don't understand how anyone could possibly complain about this place.

Like you, I poured over reviews trying to ensure that we made the best selections for our pricey trip from a far away place. I'm very glad that I chose this one.

It took us about an hour to get there from the airport. We landed at about 7:00 in the morning, so I booked a room for the night before our arrival. That way we were able to check in immediately. At just about $20 USD, it certainly seemed worth it after a long journey.

Our booking was still intact (no need to worry about a no-show cancellation) and the check-in was smooth. Like other reviewers have mentioned, there was a 2000 THB deposit -- cash only. There's an ATM just outside the hotel if you need.

The room was exactly what we expected. Nice bed, tile floors, etc. It was very comfortable. We spent two to three days at various locations throughout our trip, so this worked perfectly for us.

The rooftop pool and bar was stunning. It was out first real view of Thailand's beauty and we literally gasped. A bustling city in the foreground, with incredible mountains to outline.

THE LOCATION. When I say it was good, I mean it was really good. Aforementioned ATM, nearly right on the property. Bangla Road a matter of a couple blocks away. Beach just down the road from there. If you're coming to party, this is the place for you. If you're coming to relax, this could also be the place for you, but let the record show that those relaxation sites are not the closest. This is truly in the heart of the city.

We experienced zero problems with the noise. Seriously zero. I couldn't hear a thing unless we were out on the patio. If you're a light sleeper like me, I truthfully wouldn't worry about that too much.

All in all, nearby Bangla, restaurants, street food and things to do were absolutely top notch. If you're hoping to veg in the room with intermittent trips to the pool, this is honestly not the place for you. If you want to get out and experience what Patong has to offer, then this is the perfect choice.

Trust.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SLEEP_WITH_ME_HOTEL, Manager at Sleep With Me Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2019

Dear manzbk,

Greetings from Sleep with me design hotel @ Patong !

manzbk, We would like to reassure your trust in us and do hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back in the near future, should the opportunity allow.

Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

This hotel offers so much, location great breakfast but falls down in two important areas in my opinion..

The internet is abysmal 0.85 mbps down and 0.80 mbps up.. Absolutely not good enough I am sure they will lose many customers when they find out..

I will never book another hotel unless I can have the actual speed of the internet confirmed. To make matters worse the telcos here don't offer any solutions for long stays if you use a bit of data.. My 6gb plan with True Move lasted just one day before it slowed down to 0.36 mbps,from a previous 80 mbps. They do tell you that it slows but not the exact amount.

The hotel does not have refrigerator in the rooms, just eco friendly chiller really just enough to stop your chocolate from melting.

It's amazing how penny pinching decisions will adversely affect guests holidays.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Bunter22,

Sawasdee Krab!

Greetings from SLEEP WITH ME HOTEL design hotel @ Patong !