“Clean new hotel right in the middle of the city”

Sleep With Me Hotel
Ranked #40 of 319 Hotels in Patong
Kerala
“Clean new hotel right in the middle of the city”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

It is a brand new hotel in the middle of Patong, in a simple way I may describe it as a “premium Ibis” hotel.

The hotel is very new, the 2nd block still under construction. Its adjacent to Jung Ceylon shopping mall, Big C, Robinson etc. Check in was smooth, with a nice welcome drink & cold towel. Staff was very friendly and helping. I got an excellent rate from Musafir.com and further 15% discount from my bank for the booking, which was actually a throwaway price. Room size is ok (for the price), very neat & funky with 2 cutie sheep shaped pillows. But the bathroom size is minimal, especially the toilet area. The bathroom door is opening to the compact toilet area, stealing the minimal available space (you cannot close/open the bath room door without touching the wash basin or the toilet, otherwise you must be an expert in gymnastics. Bath area size is ok, but unfortunately less lighting. There is no adequate lighting for shaving nor good mirrors also. Further, no work station or a table for the laptop in the room, also no chairs. The free wi fi is just ok or average for signal strength (room no. 417) and speed is minimal which is enough for emails and not for Skype etc. There is a good sized balcony too. The etched glass window of the toilet is ok, but the transparent see through zzzZZzzz signs may not be good for a family with kids or parents. Also note that you cannot reduce the A/c temperature below 23 degree.

The complimentary breakfast was excellent with a nice selection of fruits, international & thai dishes and a lot of sweets too. I suggest them to include local thai fruits also so that foreign guests can enjoy it.

In summary, I suggest this hotel for my fellow travelers, especially solo & couples. I will definitely come back if I visit Phuket again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
3 Thank IsaacKerala

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

this hotel again it is only 5 months old 7 floors with another 7 floors in the new wing will be opened next month with the swimming pool and a new bars, it is very clean of course as being new next door the the jungcelon shopping center and restaurants, staff so good.

Room Tip: all good rooms. great for shopping a/c great.
3 Thank DOC236
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

Let me start out by saying that the location is great. Just outside of Bangla St, you can walk everywhere interesting in Patong with no issues. On top of that, it's just far enough from the bar street where if you want to have an early night in, you won't be disturbed with all the party music. The hotel rooms were good enough but the bathroom was EXTREMELY cramped.

Customer service though was not up to par though. When I ordered room service, they would acknowledge what I ordered and would tell me that it would be up in 15 minutes. However, they'd call me 20 minutes later asking me to repeat the order! Then I had to wait another 20 minutes for them to show up.

On top of that, I had reserved for a driver from the hotel to pick up my girlfriend and I from the airport upon arrival. The driver was not at the gate like I had planned so my girlfriend and I had to take a shuttle from the airport. After about a 30 minute ride, the airport shuttle pulled over to a travel agency for us to speak to a representative about travel packages. They harassed us about using their services until we kept telling them no.

Also, we had confirmed with the front desk that we would have the driver pick us up at 3:30am to take us to the airport at the end of our stay. Given what had happened in the past, I was a bit wary but with us having to leave so early, I figured getting a cab would be close to impossible. I confirmed with them three times about it throughout the day and each time, they said yes, it is confirmed. However, when my girlfriend and I arrived at the front desk, at 3:25 asking if we could possibly leave early, the front desk person rudely asked me, "Is it 3:30 yet? No. Just wait." When it was 3:35, I asked how much longer and he replied 5 minutes. I was a bit upset but waited anyway. It was 3:45 and I asked him again where the driver was so he called someone and told me that the driver would be there in another 5 minutes. Another 5 minutes pass so I decided to just see if I could grab a cab on the street. But because it was 3:50am, there was obviously no one there. I went back inside and waited again. I was asking the front desk person to call again and told him that I was afraid we'd miss our flight, he refused to call and he told us that if we missed our flight, just have the hotel pay us back. The driver ended up showing up right as I left to speak to another hotel about using their shuttle service. How is that considered acceptable service? My girlfriend and I got the flight at that time for a very specific reason. That is unacceptable. This is by far the worst I have ever been treated in any kind of service industry.

I paid 1100 Baht for a shuttle to take me to the airport at 3:30. Not at 4am. If it had been a meal or something equally as trivial, then I wouldn't be writing this review. However, I had to wait 30 minutes for someone to take me to an AIRPORT for a FLIGHT. Utterly ridiculous.

Oh, and Wifi is terrible. I paid for the Wifi and it was extraordinarily slow. It took about 3 minutes to load my email account.

Overall, if you're looking for a hotel that's in a good location, FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE. You will be treated very poorly.

5 Thank jpark22
Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

Stayed for 4 nights. Found staff friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean but mould already forming in showers after only 5 months since opening.

I found it a quirky hotel and the location is just awesome - central to everything. Noisy in the morning when other guests close/slam their doors but only minimal noise from building remainder of hotel.

Breakfast was a bit disappointing. Breakfast is from 6.30-10.30 however one morning we arrived for breakfast at 9.45 and there was almost nothing left and they didn't bother replenishing the food so no quiche, croissants, danish or fruit - all gone. No staff to cook pancakes but staff did oblige with making an omelette. Breakfast should have food until 10.30am and if it runs out - more should be provided! Was a large Epson conference and they cleaned the whole buffet out!

The floors in the restaurant were often filthy. Perhaps huge glossy tiles are not best for a restaurant if they are not going to be kept clean.

Pity no pool - didn't realise this until we got there. Got a good price so can't complain too much!

1 Thank Tracey B
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

We went for a family trip with my two girls and decide to stay here. The goods - the service, location, rooms (except the toilet quite small), food and the staffs service are excellent!!!!!! The bads - there's some files flying around at the food area and food selection can have more varieties... overall of the hotel stay and services 10 thumbs up!!!!!!! The staffs are very friendly and helpful to us and especially our girls... my girls misses them went coming back to our homeland... staying here is so cozy till feels like you are back home... and the theme design hotel is sheeps, are so adorable that we bought 2 large sheeps brought backed to our homeland!!! We really love and miss the stay and the staffs!!! The location are superb conveient and easy access...Really appreciated and feels cozy for this wonderful pleasant 6 days stays with sleep with hotel!!!!!!! We love and misses it... we do hope to come back again for our next phuket trip!!! Thank you!!! ♡

• Stayed July 2014
Perth, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

One can only 'sing the praises' of this new and modern hotel - great service, clean, secure, friendly staff and all the other cliches. Despite the new additions the hotel is peaceful and a good sleep is assured. Breakfast is of a good quality also. The staff can not do enough for you. However, just a word of caution - management need to be more upfront with some of the 'hidden' fees and charges that do appear on checkout. Some can be minor, others quite high. In saying this, this is the only complaint really except to say water pressure in the rooms could be greater.

What's with the sheep theme?

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank AlanJH1945
Coomera, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

Most friendly and accommodating hotel in Patong. Clean, comfortable, modern facility and rooms with staff that make you feel welcomed. Beds are first class with modern LED cable tv. Great breakfast. Reasonable rates and wifi that stays on throughout your stay with no dropouts. Very close to nightlife and shopping. Would stay there again

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends