Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort
Novotel Phuket Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
$107
$105
$121
$92
Agoda.com
The Bliss South Beach Paton(Patong)(Great Value!)
$63
$59
$128
$95
Marriott Hotels
All reviewsrice restaurantpresidential suitepatong beachpool suitetuk tuksteep hillthe hustle and bustlehuge bathroompool accessour honeymoonbeautiful hotelfree shuttlefree upgradepool sideshuttle servicebangla roadtak
Reviewed February 9, 2011

The guesthouse was nice, but I felt like it was not worth the money that I put forward ($120-130). I stayed at another B&B in Patong which was closer to the beach, costs less and had impeccable service. A previous review said that there was a gecko in the room with poor plumbing...well, I think I had that same room. Yes, luckily I'm not a high maintenance girl, but a gecko crawled in to my room every night. For people who are squirmish about these things perhaps they should stay in the clear of this place. Also the toilet lever had to be held down for a few seconds--if not almost a minute--to flush. Shower pressure was sometimes weak. The place is a bit run-down and old--nice, but not worth the money.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nomadichic
Reviewed January 4, 2011

We loved the resort from the moment we arrived. The staff was amazing and the suite we stayed in was gorgeous! We can't wait to come back and stay at this beautiful and quaint resort

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 23, 2010

Very nice situated small hotel (about 20 rooms) with a good view over Patong Beach. Not in the middle of Patong's nightlife so at night it's romantic and quiet. Can take free shuttle's 5 times a day to Patong for free and will take less than 2 minutes with the nice hotel taxi. A walk would take about 10 minutes. Very good service and very nice people working at this hotel that we have visited for the second time this year (2009+2010). In total we both have stayed approx. 20 nights in 2009 and 15 nights in 2010 in this hotel. Having diner at the Hotel fusion restaurant is very good, nice live music and good quality of food and service.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2010

We stayed here on the second leg of our honeymoon last February.

Coming from Samui, I booked a private limousine for the two of us. I was shocked to learn that the manager would be coming back to the hotel with us.

We had a huge, gorgeous pool access room. The pool was superb, with a jacuzzi beside it.

The in-room dining was good, the breakfast buffet not so much. The latter was very small and the food was not up to the mark. In-room dining was expensive.

The service was very professional. The front desk were glad to book us on a snorkelling trip and help us with a bike rental. However, we found that service lacked the little bit of warmth we'd found in Samui...but it could just be a difference of cultures.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay, but may choose another hotel the next time around.

• Stayed: February 2010
Reviewed November 2, 2010

Booked the room for 5 nights…. Checked out after 1! The location is BAD, located next to a busy road filled with heavy trucks. We got a pool access room (cost extra). The room as such was romantic and authentic… but had seen better days. The room smelled AWFUL. It truly smelled like some had died in there… we tried to air the room before going to Patong for dinner. But when we returned the same evening.. we went to the reception to complain about the room. It was not possible for us to stay in that smell (it might come from the aircondition… we don’t know). Anyway, the staff came to inspect the room, and agreed that the room smelled. We were moved to a different room… this was a smoking room, which we declined. The 2nd room was “ok”… but we had to move room the following day, as it was booked. There was a gecko in the room… my wife was not pleased – but again, it can be difficult to avoid. The following morning, when my wife went to put on make-up… there was a BIG cockroach in her make-up wallet. That was too much for us… we went to the front desk to check out!!! The hotel manager was one big liar… claiming that our booking agent (booking.com) did not allow us to get a refund on early check out. After speaking to them – I was informed that it was up to the hotel! I spendt 2-3 hours discussing with the manager – before she finally agreed to refund 3 out 5 days… meaning I had to pay for 1 extra night  Finally – to hustle us even more… they would not call a taxi, but we could use there hugely overpriced car to take us to the next place! When checking my statement – they only repaid me for 1 day… OUR advice – STAY AWAY – DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple