It was such a pleasure and fantastic experience to stay at Baan Yin Dee with my friends! It had a beautiful view of Patong beach up the highway and the fireworks at night was visible everynight. I liked how the rooms were spacious, bed were spacious and the facilities were great. The swimming pool was very nice and the massage bed had the best view of the beach! I think it was so worth it to be stay 5 nights here, I wanted to stay longer! The restaurant was worth to dine in, it has a beautiful view and the food is very delicious! I really enjoyed Jum's friendliness and hospitality to my friends and I throughout our whole stay. She made us feel very comfortable and happy with our stay at Baan Yin Dee!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on a hilltop overlooking Patong Beach, enjoy breathtaking views of the turquoise Andaman Sea from your balcony. Be inspired by the resort's elegant Thai design which boasts a harmony of rich woods balanced by subtle granites, pebble stones, marble and rattan.Rejuvenate in one of 21 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, take a dip in one of four tiered infinity pools, or experience the pinnacle of Thai-western cuisine at the award-winning RICE restaurant. Only minutes away from Patong Beach, escape to the warmth and hospitality of Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Yin Dee Boutique Hotel Patong
- Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort Patong, Phuket