We stayed at this hotel from the 15th to 19th of February. We enjoyed ourselves, had a swim, did some shopping, ate some of the local fare and had a good time for the short period we were there. Our room was clean, had a beautiful view of the beach and our bed was very comfortable.
The staff was very attentive and responded immediately to our requests. Although the hotel menu was limited and there were a few minor repairs to make we would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Phuket. One honourable mention to the fellow who checked us in. His name is Lucky. He was extremely helpful in sorting out our next reservation in Manila since information received was very limited. Thanks to all for such a pleasant stay at your hotel.
Bill & Lorna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on a hilltop overlooking Patong Beach, enjoy breathtaking views of the turquoise Andaman Sea from your balcony. Be inspired by the resort's elegant Thai design which boasts a harmony of rich woods balanced by subtle granites, pebble stones, marble and rattan.Rejuvenate in one of 21 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, take a dip in one of four tiered infinity pools, or experience the pinnacle of Thai-western cuisine at the award-winning RICE restaurant. Only minutes away from Patong Beach, escape to the warmth and hospitality of Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Yin Dee Boutique Hotel Patong
- Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort Patong, Phuket