It is a small cozy hotel but have all the necessary facilities you need for a short stay. It's located on a hill which over look Patong beach. If you are looking for a peace and quiet relaxing holiday it would be a choice for you. We had a rental car to drive around during the day to the beaches and we will definitely do the same thing next time as it is so convenient. As mentioned the location is on the hill but of course you can use their shuttle bus.
Since it is a small hotel and had only 24 rooms so they do not have many staff around. When they are getting busy you may need to wait a bit to be served. Overall the service is very good. Staffs are friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on a hilltop overlooking Patong Beach, enjoy breathtaking views of the turquoise Andaman Sea from your balcony. Be inspired by the resort's elegant Thai design which boasts a harmony of rich woods balanced by subtle granites, pebble stones, marble and rattan.Rejuvenate in one of 21 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, take a dip in one of four tiered infinity pools, or experience the pinnacle of Thai-western cuisine at the award-winning RICE restaurant. Only minutes away from Patong Beach, escape to the warmth and hospitality of Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Yin Dee Boutique Hotel Patong
- Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort Patong, Phuket