The hotel is pretty good, the room very spacy and very comfortable, and the food quite good.
We had 3 major problems:
1. We paid for a room with private pool and when we arrived we realized that ther was no with private pools in the hotel!!! We asked for a refund but we didn´t get any response.
2. The room service entered the room every afternoon and turn the air condition on at maximum, so when we arrived in the evening the room looked like a freezer!!!It was imposible to be in there!
3. The hotel is situated up on a hill, and taxis and tuk-tuks ask for higher fees for that! (It is a distance of about 2km but as soon as you tell them that the hotel is up there they ask for 300Baht or more!!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on a hilltop overlooking Patong Beach, enjoy breathtaking views of the turquoise Andaman Sea from your balcony. Be inspired by the resort's elegant Thai design which boasts a harmony of rich woods balanced by subtle granites, pebble stones, marble and rattan.Rejuvenate in one of 21 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, take a dip in one of four tiered infinity pools, or experience the pinnacle of Thai-western cuisine at the award-winning RICE restaurant. Only minutes away from Patong Beach, escape to the warmth and hospitality of Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Yin Dee Boutique Hotel Patong
- Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort Patong, Phuket