Stayed in a pool access room with my girlfriend for two days. We absolutely loved it the room was big clean and very nice. Having the pool right out the door of our room was fantastic. The hotel is in a great location overlooking Patong Beach the hotel offers rides into Patong or its a short easy walk down the hill. The only bad thing is the Tuk Tuk drivers in Patong they are rude and out to rip everyone off charging unreasonable prices for a short ride back up the hil..... So sad the hotels and businesses should really do something about this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on a hilltop overlooking Patong Beach, enjoy breathtaking views of the turquoise Andaman Sea from your balcony. Be inspired by the resort's elegant Thai design which boasts a harmony of rich woods balanced by subtle granites, pebble stones, marble and rattan.Rejuvenate in one of 21 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, take a dip in one of four tiered infinity pools, or experience the pinnacle of Thai-western cuisine at the award-winning RICE restaurant. Only minutes away from Patong Beach, escape to the warmth and hospitality of Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Yin Dee Boutique Hotel Patong
- Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort Patong, Phuket