This "resort" is not a resort - it is an old hotel, with nice decoration. It is old, not well kept, with a disastrous manager who couldn't care less about the guests (she was doing the make up seated at the front desk). Examples are endless: the complimentary bottles waters were never in our room and we had to ask them for 2 times; the bathroom towels had stains; the ceiling of the bedroom had humidity spots; the paiting of the walls was falling apart; the staff was very friendly but couldn't say and understand a word of english; the location: far from Patong (which is not bad) but close to a very busy and noisy road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on a hilltop overlooking Patong Beach, enjoy breathtaking views of the turquoise Andaman Sea from your balcony. Be inspired by the resort's elegant Thai design which boasts a harmony of rich woods balanced by subtle granites, pebble stones, marble and rattan.Rejuvenate in one of 21 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, take a dip in one of four tiered infinity pools, or experience the pinnacle of Thai-western cuisine at the award-winning RICE restaurant. Only minutes away from Patong Beach, escape to the warmth and hospitality of Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Yin Dee Boutique Hotel Patong
- Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort Patong, Phuket