This is our 3 rd stay at Baan yin Dee , last visit 5 years ago , at that time it truly was a 5 * boutique resort !
Sadly I now have to report it has dropped standards to below a standard resort !
Best words to describe " TIRED"
The new owners ! Well don't understand what is expected of them and there staff to make it a 5* boutique resort .
There are so many small details that are lacking ! Those are in the service areas .
The larger issues are to fix Air Con , Regular Hot water supply and lack of WiFi but in general the staff are very friendly but need direction from management !!
My next visit to Patong I will be looking to stay elsewhere if the negative responses persist for Baan Yin Dee .
It was a perfect place to stay in the past , now just catch up to the future and it will be the place to be again .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on a hilltop overlooking Patong Beach, enjoy breathtaking views of the turquoise Andaman Sea from your balcony. Be inspired by the resort's elegant Thai design which boasts a harmony of rich woods balanced by subtle granites, pebble stones, marble and rattan.Rejuvenate in one of 21 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, take a dip in one of four tiered infinity pools, or experience the pinnacle of Thai-western cuisine at the award-winning RICE restaurant. Only minutes away from Patong Beach, escape to the warmth and hospitality of Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Yin Dee Boutique Hotel Patong
- Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort Patong, Phuket