Andaman Beach Suites Hotel
The Bliss South Beach Paton(Patong)(Great Value!)
$58
$80
$76
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Novotel Phuket Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
$77
$95
Agoda.com
All reviewsmr birdfamily suitebeauty salonsea viewmain buildingshort cutpool arearoom servicegames roombangla roadhigher floornoodlesevery eveningthird floorthai massagedvd playerpleasant stay
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Arrived at midnight to a hot room, paid for a superior city view room with balcony, rooftop pool etc. Booked on wotif and deal included free upgrade to seaview room with bfast. It all sounded great until we arrived to a room with no balcony, views were ok but would be much more enjoyable with a balcony to sit on. Pool cleaners are currently at the main pool cleaning all the crap off the ground (so we can't use the pool). Breakfast was ok, once again poor ac in bfast, pool cleaners smoking outside door so smell was blowing in the bfast room. We spoke to reception who just kept saying 'sorry' and no refund or upgrade offered. Do not recommend hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Jack2203
ABSHPhuket, Manager at Andaman Beach Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Guest
Receiving informed feedback on any guest’s stay is vital in my role as management and I wanted to express my thanks for the time you have taken to comment on your most recent stay.

I will be discussing this with our team as clearly we expect every guest conversation to be handled with enthusiasm and professionalism.

As you mentioned you submitted your comments to the hotel and we take customer feedback very seriously as comments like these enable us to continually strive for service excellence and improve our product.

I was concerned that you were unimpressed by the warmth of their hospitality. People have commented at some length about the genuine warm feeling displayed by everyone in the team, but obviously this did not happen when you were with us.

I was pleased to read that you felt that your recent rooms were Superior Sea View no balcony at main building as we offer free upgraded from the Superior City View at small building instead, however, I offer my sincere apologies that you didn’t have a perfect stay even we offer the better room type with sea view.

In closing I wanted to thank you for your comments and offer you once more our sincere apologizes for any inconvenience this may have caused and assure you that they help me and my team.

The overwhelming response from our guests is that we have a product, and the service to accompany, that puts us among the very best hotels in Phuket, I am only sorry that you did not leave with that impression.

I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Andaman Beach Suites Hotel in the near future and experience a faultless stay.

With kind Regards

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We have stayed here twice and would stay again any time. We love that it is a hi-rise with a great view over Patong. The family suites are huge and provide a great holiday experience - better than two adults & two kids all stuffed in a small hotel room!
Breakfast was great, service not amazing, but it was fine. Free parking.
Great location out of the busy part of town, but close enough to walk in a few mins.
Would recommend to families.

Room Tip: Ask to be on the Southern end & up as high as possible.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Cal M
ABSHPhuket, Manager at Andaman Beach Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a charming review of your stay at Andaman Beach Suites Hotel, we enjoyed reading your delightful feedback.

It’s wonderful to read that you could enjoyed to stay in the room, that one of the big advantage by staying at a hotel with Family Suites room, while you have all the facilities of a hotel.

Our Family Suites are one of the biggest hotel rooms that you can find in Phuket, with a separate living, pantry, 2 bedrooms and specious balconies to relax.

We are genuinely pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we very much look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Thank you once again to share your experience.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Stayed at hotel annex with pleasant city/mountain view. Not just a room but a high quality apartment with full kitchen, washing machine, wi/fi roof top pool and access to the main pool and fitness centre. Quiet area only 10 min walk to centre of town and 5 minutes to the beach.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank EDCx

It’s wonderful to read that you could enjoyed to stay in the room, that one of the big advantage by staying at a hotel with Suites room, while you have all the facilities of a hotel.

Our Suites room are one of the biggest hotel rooms that you can find in Phuket, with a separate living, kitchen, bedroom and specious balconies to relax.

Thank you once again to share your experience.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Have nothing bad to say about the hotel, however nothing that stands out (except the building it self that is massive).
The staff was nice, the rooms were OK and it was clean.
I regret not trying the BBQ by the pool at nighttime.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. your comments will be shared with our team so that we may continue to perfect our products and service.

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay as much as anticipated. It is very important for me to hear feedback about a guest’s stay in order to address any issues that they might have and thank you for sharing this.

I'm very please to read that the hotel recovery after this was good, and that there was taken care for you by our staff, which is our care for all our guest, as we always would like to go that few miles further for any of our guests.

We really hope that we will get a change to serve you on a next occasion to show and prove our guest satisfaction in the most correct way.

Looking forward to see you in the near future.

With kind regards ,

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Can have stay. Once for budget hotel. It is situated in prime location and beside it is whole market and beach is also at walking from hotel. Also near to walking street of patong. Hope you enjoy the stay with these reference

• Stayed: August 2013

I was pleased to read that you felt that our rooms were high standard, however, I offer my sincere apologies that you didn’t have a perfect stay.

With kind regards ,