Andaman Beach Suites Hotel
  • Pool
Amanta House(Patong)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmr birdfamily suitebeauty salonsea viewmain buildingshort cutpool arearoom servicegames roombangla roadhigher floornoodlesevery eveningthird floorthai massagedvd playerpleasant stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Stayed at hotel annex with pleasant city/mountain view. Not just a room but a high quality apartment with full kitchen, washing machine, wi/fi roof top pool and access to the main pool and fitness centre. Quiet area only 10 min walk to centre of town and 5 minutes to the beach.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank EDCx
ABSHPhuket, Manager at Andaman Beach Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a charming review of your stay at Andaman Beach Suites Hotel, we enjoyed reading your delightful feedback.

It’s wonderful to read that you could enjoyed to stay in the room, that one of the big advantage by staying at a hotel with Suites room, while you have all the facilities of a hotel.

Our Suites room are one of the biggest hotel rooms that you can find in Phuket, with a separate living, kitchen, bedroom and specious balconies to relax.

We are genuinely pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we very much look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Thank you once again to share your experience.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Have nothing bad to say about the hotel, however nothing that stands out (except the building it self that is massive).
The staff was nice, the rooms were OK and it was clean.
I regret not trying the BBQ by the pool at nighttime.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. your comments will be shared with our team so that we may continue to perfect our products and service.

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay as much as anticipated. It is very important for me to hear feedback about a guest’s stay in order to address any issues that they might have and thank you for sharing this.

I'm very please to read that the hotel recovery after this was good, and that there was taken care for you by our staff, which is our care for all our guest, as we always would like to go that few miles further for any of our guests.

We really hope that we will get a change to serve you on a next occasion to show and prove our guest satisfaction in the most correct way.

Looking forward to see you in the near future.

With kind regards ,

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Can have stay. Once for budget hotel. It is situated in prime location and beside it is whole market and beach is also at walking from hotel. Also near to walking street of patong. Hope you enjoy the stay with these reference

• Stayed: August 2013

I was pleased to read that you felt that our rooms were high standard, however, I offer my sincere apologies that you didn’t have a perfect stay.

In closing I wanted to thank you for your comments and offer you once more our sincere apologizes for any inconvenience this may have caused and assure you that they help me and my team.

The overwhelming response from our guests is that we have a product, and the service to accompany, that puts us among the very best hotels in Phuket, I am only sorry that you did not leave with that impression

I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Andaman Beach Suites Hotel in the near future and experience a faultless stay.

With kind regards ,

Reviewed September 3, 2013

A very decent family hotel with very good breakfast and good beds for sleep.
The new building though does not face the beach is very comfortable and cozy.
The swimming pool is decent too.
Excellent breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear guest

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share your Andaman Beach Suites Hotel experience with us. It makes us smile ear to ear knowing that you received first class service -- that is what we hope all of our guests experience as well.

We were more than happy to serve you and are proud to have enjoyed your holiday.

We have shared your kudos with our entire team and we look forward to your return visits in the near future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed in this hotel in Jan 2013 with my husband and teenage son. We booked deluxe sea view room. View was excellent. We could see the sun set from our room. Breakfast was very good. Only bad thing to say is about house keeping. When we returned from our long day trip, room was not made and when we asked they said there was do not disturb sign. They came and clean while we were in the room and again next day same thing happened though we carefully checked the sign before we leave saying make up my room but to our surprise board was changed to do not disturb and room was not made. We had to call again and asked to clean.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Dear guest

Thank you for your valuable time to write such a charming, detailed and overall positive review of your stay at Andaman Beach Suites Hotel.

We were more than happy to be at your service and are proud to have enjoyed your holiday.

I'm genuinely delighted that you have had such an enjoyable experience with us, and the friendly services from the staff throughout the hotel are very much appreciated indeed.
I will of course share your feedback with the whole hotel team,

In regards to your comments about house keeping services, this will have my full attention and I will discuss this with our executive house keeper to improve this.

We looking forward to serve you once again on your next trip to Phuket.