We stayed at the Anadaman Beach Suites with four grandchildren in the Family suites. The hotel is a 22 storey hotel at the northern end of Patong Beach and only a short walk to the beach. It is surrounded by shops, 7/11's, money changers, restaurants etc. The third floor houses the restaurant, fully equipped gymnasium, full size billiard table and two pool tables, together with an internet room with three PC's (available at minimal cost). There is also a bar and access to the pool area. The pool is not huge but adequate.
Two words to describe the family suites 'absolutely fabulous'. You enter a huge lounge/dining come kitchen are in which two of our kids had beds. It is equipped the TV, DVD player, lounge suite, dining table with seating for six. It has a large balcony facing in a northerly direction which is absolutely ideal for those afternoon drinks without getting blasted by the setting sun. It has lovely views over the sea and the mountains.
The master bedroom is huge with king size bed (little hard for my liking but normal for asia). Room is equpped with TV and it's own northerly facing balcony. It has a walk through wardrobe/dressing table that leads to the bathroom/shower.
The second bedroom contained two single beds, TV and a balcon facing inland. Also with a walk through wardrobe area leading to the second bathroom.
Little extras such as razor blades, tooth brushes, lotions and potions ( to make oneself beautiful- but bit late for me)
Staff were very friendly, helpful in all areas of the hotel from the front desk, to the restaurant to the cleaning staff and I sincerely thank them for making our stay wonderful.
For anyone with children or two couples this room is ideal.
I cannot comment on other rooms as I did not see them but the few people I spoke to said they were great
Level 3 has free WIFI and the Family suite has free WIFI
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Andaman Beach Suites Hotel, the whole of Patong Bay within your view. With one of the rare few high-rise buildings on the famed Patong Beach in Phuket. We invites you to take in a panoramic vista of natural perfection and feel connected the heart and soul to Patong's world-renown beach with only a leisurely 150 meter stroll away from where all the sun, sea, sand and fun happens. Be spoiled for choice by the surrounding shops, restaurants, bars and spa centres, then hit the oceanfront and beachside promenade for some well-deserved relaxtion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Andaman Beach Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andaman Beach Hotel Patong
- Andaman Beach Patong
- Andaman Beach Suites Hotel Patong, Phuket