Lowest prices for your stay
$40
$28
eDreams$40
CheapTickets$34
FindHotel$28
All reviews sea view main building sky lounge games room bedroom suite room service bangla road restaurant staff buffet breakfast min walk house keeping happy hour pool side night life tuk tuk floor balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed April 25, 2011

Stayed here for 4 nights in April 11 with a family group spanning 4 rooms. Service on arrival was good however found the rooms to be very outdated and in desparate need of renovations. The bathroom has grout that is worn away with what looks to be mould in some parts. Some grout looks to have been patched but with an average finish. Being a part of a group with 4 rooms booked showed inconsistencies in the service. Two rooms had fresh fruit provided on arrival whilst the other two had none.

Location is just out of the main area of Patong so you have to walk or catch a tuk tuk.

Breakfast is average with not a great range of foods, however the breakfast staff were the friendliest of the hotel.

If you're into shopping and night life I would recommend booking a hotel closer to the centre of Patong.

Date of stay: April 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Ajawa
Reviewed April 22, 2011

Being a group of 14 people coming to Thailand for a weddding and honeymoon we were not impressed. With 7 rooms required, the honeymooning couple were placed in a dirty, smelly standard room with all other rooms upgraded to deluxe suites. Bathrooms were mouldy, light switches missing switches and doors that dont shut properly. Dont bother!

Date of stay: April 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank BewLew
Reviewed February 21, 2011

This place is only average, at best.

It's at the quiter end of Patong, which may suit some - but it's set back from the beach. The hotel is part owner occupied and it's a 1980's design and fit out, which could do with updating.

when I checked in, I had to get the housekeeping to come an clean the shower tiles properly (mould in the grout) which they did.

I think it's possible to find a better hotel, then this, for the money

Date of stay: February 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 6, 2011

Arrived at 12.30am in the morning after a very long flight to find polite and welcoming staff, which continued throughout our entire stay. Nothing was ever too much trouble and the language was definitely no barrier. Food was great (buffet breakfast was plentiful and poolside club sandwiches the best!), room was large and clean (got upgraded without asking), view of the beach was awesome (especially early morning and at sunset) and location great (a quick walk to the beach and main shopping areas but far enough away to be quiet). Alec the Barman rocked! What a top fellow!!!!! Seek him out if you go! :) This was our second stay and we will definitely stay at the Andaman again.

Date of stay: January 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 2, 2010

I stayed at the Andaman Beach Suites Hotel for 9 nights. The reception I received was really beautiful. When I booked in I was explained everything that the hotel had, example, where everything is, The Pool, The Gymnasium, The Restrooms, The Breakfast room, The Internet room- which cost peanuts to use, The massage/hairdresser, The way to the Beach. The staff were extremely lovely and polite and very friendly. There is construction going on out front of the Hotel, though that didn't worry me. The main entrance door was opened for me every time I came back to the Hotel, and always greeted gracefully by all staff. I would definitaly go back again, if if visit Thailand again. So - no complaints here. I was given one free evening meal during my visit (i think that depends on how many nights one stays) I'm not sure!. Breakfast every morning and it had anything and everything to suit all taste buds. The dining room is airconditioned and looks out on the pool (gorgeous). I had to leave my room by 12 noon, which gave me plenty of time to do what I had to do. My luggage was left in a room which was locked and very reassured that it was safe, when I requested to go in the room, I was escorted by one of the staff and he stayed in there with me while I went through my luggage. Yep I have no regrets staying at the
Andaman Beach Suites Hotel.

Date of stay: October 2010