This is my second stay at Club Coconut resort, and for sure deserves a 3 star rating. It fits in to an easy budget, is clean, also rooms are cleaned every day, with bedding and towles changed every day. The breakfest is up to standard and good, as all other meals. Out of the noise, and close to all different style eateries. Beside Thai, you can get German, Australian, Italien, French, food, just to many to name. With in walking distance for all the action, or always can take transport of your choice. You can book all sort of tours through the Resort. It has just to many good things to mention. You also get free internet access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small funky resort in the quiet area of Patong Beach, Peaceful spacious atmosphere, surrounded by tropical gardens, birds, butterflies, gekkos and a pool that gets the sun all day.Our rooms are simple but clean and big, with individual terraces facing to the gardens and/or pool. The local area is a great mix restaurants, bars, hairdressers, Thai massage, coffee shops, motorbike rentals, internet, fruit markets, karaoke, ..... at lower prices than the main strip. The beach is a pleasant and interesting 20 minute walk thru the middle of Patong, or only 5 minutes by tuk tuk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Club Coconut Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Coconut Hotel Patong
- Club Coconut Resort Phuket
- Club Coconut Resort Patong, Phuket