I had oppurtunity to stay at this hotel in Jan'14, Location is exteme peacfull & in a non - noisy area even thou its on main road of patong. Rooms are very good. Dont expect very stary service but the greenery & Mr Keith will makes your trip most memorable. His knowledable & all round world topic is worth givng ears , also to help guide you.
For tourist, its a good place as every thing is in most walk able distance. Jungcelon mall is back side hardly 10 min walk & the main Bangla street too just 12 min walk.
All kind of service just outside hotel.
Would like to come back again, as we had best time & Thank you Mr Keith.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small funky resort in the quiet area of Patong Beach, Peaceful spacious atmosphere, surrounded by tropical gardens, birds, butterflies, gekkos and a pool that gets the sun all day.Our rooms are simple but clean and big, with individual terraces facing to the gardens and/or pool. The local area is a great mix restaurants, bars, hairdressers, Thai massage, coffee shops, motorbike rentals, internet, fruit markets, karaoke, ..... at lower prices than the main strip. The beach is a pleasant and interesting 20 minute walk thru the middle of Patong, or only 5 minutes by tuk tuk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Coconut Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Coconut Hotel Patong
- Club Coconut Resort Phuket
- Club Coconut Resort Patong, Phuket