Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I stayed at Club Coconut for a month. A nice change from my usual place on the main rd, where
I battle with noise from traffic during the day and bars at night. The pool is pleasant, and nice to walk around a garden , not up and down stairs. Ask for a big room at back of the pool - they are the best. Breakfast is average, but theres many breakfast places within 100 meters so if you ask for a discount without breakfast you might get it. Walking to the beach is ok, about 20 minutes - but footpath is a bit haggard, so a moped much easier 5 minutes. Overall excellent value for money at the rates they gave me.

Room tip: Rooms at the back of the pool are biggest and nicest atmopshere.
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Graham P
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Just enjoyed our second trip to Club Coconut Resort and will definately return again. Peaceful ambience among a beautiful tropical garden. Very relaxing and really good value for money. Keith and staff are always friendly and helpful. Pool is clean, hot water always available for a cuppa and rooms cleaned daily. We hired a motorbike so could explore busy Phuket by day then retreat to our piece of paradise each evening. Highly recommended!!

Room tip: Rooms on the ground level which back onto the pool are nicest.
Date of stay: September 2012
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank DebbieE799
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I have been to this resort now on numerous occasion, and will do so again. It has so much improved over the years, and is still improving. It is quiet, and a very good location. many good eating places from all different nationalities close by. It has a good clean swimming pool, with jets. Staff is always friendly and helpful. Good pool table, small eatery, and TV, also has free wireless internet, which is very good.
You can get the shuttle bus to and from the airport to the resort, or by taxi.
You can book day trips, cruises etc from here too. Get picked up from the resort, and also returned to the resort too.
And..the price is very good and affordable. I stayed in many different resorts and hotels around the world, and this resort stands up to any one I have been to. (Europe, USA, Australia..)

Room tip: all rooms are good and quiet, just talk with reception or manager, they will tell you and give you a room to suit you. You can inspect the room first, and if you don't like it, they show you other ones.
Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Jakob R
Reviewed February 8, 2012

It has everything one needs when on a vacation - Pool table, swimming pool, deck chairs, airy rooms, etc.

What put me off was an incident involving the housekeeping staff - we left for Lanta for a couple of days, only to come back and spend 2 more days at Club Coconut. I'd forgotten my hat and 2 files full of travel itineraries and photocopied documents in their dressing table drawer. I realized this just before getting on to the ferry to Lanta and called the resort, asking them to keep it safe till I returned in a couple of days. The person on the other end of the phone assured us that they would keep the hat and documents safe.

When we returned and asked for the hat, the person at the reception said she had no knowledge of a phone call and maybe someone from housekeeping picked the call up. Just in time, I noticed a housekeeping boy wearing my hat, and I asked him about it. He said that his sister (who also was in housekeeping) had given it to him. When we cornered the sister with this, she accepted that she found that hat in our room and said that the documents were all thrown away.

Though it's not a very big deal, I would advise anyone against leaving items out in the open or indeed, leaving their bags unlocked. Also, please check your minibar upon entry and make note of all items present. My friend's room had only one bottle of water (instead of two) in the fridge and the resort tried to charge him for that missing bottle.

Otherwise, it's a very peaceful place to stay in, with good rooms.

Room tip: Away from the main road.
Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Sudarshan J
Reviewed January 8, 2012

disgusting attitude by the owner! didnt care about us when we arrived, and just laughed when our toilet was blocked. too many cats around the place (including the pool), and every day something new would disappear. ruined our christmas celebrations :(

Room tip: no room is good here
Date of stay: December 2011