“Best Steaks”

Rodizio Brazil Phuket Steakhouse
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Latin, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Rodizio Brazil is Phuket's first 'All-You'Can Eat' steakhouse, and located just off Patong Beach Road. Rodízio is Brazil's most popular restaurant style, where one pays a fixed price and waiters come to the table with a wide variety of beef, pork, lamb, ham, chicken, prawns and fish. Included in the price is also a full salad and cooked food buffet.
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We were here on the last night for dinner before we left Phuket. The steaks i must say were really good and after reading much reviews from Tripadvisor, it was indeed one of the best places for steaks. Do give it try once you are here in Phuket.

2  Thank Charleslim456
There are newer reviews for Rodizio Brazil Phuket Steakhouse

Reviewed July 18, 2014

The food is fantastic. The salad bar was just good. But when the meat started coming I ate so much i had to loosen me trousers. But I still kept eating and smiling. I think I gained 4 kilo while i ate. The grilled pineapple was good too. I like it alot and will return.

1  Thank Pumpui K
Reviewed July 18, 2014

We read some good reviews on this place so hunted it out and it was pretty good! I would recommend it.

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

We visited from Karon Beach for an evening in Patong and found this place on trip advisor. We booked online as thought it might be busy but it wasnt. The staff confirmed the booking by email immediately and were accomodating when we asked to change time.
The cocktails were beautiful and the food was great. People wrote not to fill up on salad but we really enjoyed the salad with all the meat.
It all was delicious and we were stuffed. The staff speak excellent english.
Just remember they add a total of 17% on for charges so factor this in. It was similar to what we would pay in England for 2 people and left feeling satisfied and looked after.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

This is the first time I'll spend my birthday out of my country and my girl friend really knows that if there's one thing that would make me happy on that day, its to eat my kind of food... in a different way. So she suggest Rodizio! And woooh! i was surprise... it seems everything taste soooooooo GOOOD... I still can remember how soft and chewey the steak is...It was heaven! The service is great, not to mention that we saw our kababayan there. It was one great birthday dinner that I would never forget....

1  Thank Mellyn R