“Delicious!”

Rodizio Brazil Phuket Steakhouse
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Latin, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Rodizio Brazil is Phuket's first 'All-You'Can Eat' steakhouse, and located just off Patong Beach Road. Rodízio is Brazil's most popular restaurant style, where one pays a fixed price and waiters come to the table with a wide variety of beef, pork, lamb, ham, chicken, prawns and fish. Included in the price is also a full salad and cooked food buffet.
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed my meal so much that I'm writing a review while still in the restaurant. The meat was cooked extremely well and full of flavour. The staff and the service are excellent. I'll be eating here regularly on my trips to Phuket. Thank you to all the staff for a great evening.

3  Thank Lehi D

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

The food is very good and surprisingly diverse but the service here is second to none. The restaurant is on the higher end of the price scale but the staff are so friendly, professional and attentive. Thee best service I've experienced in Thailand.

3  Thank Anaru R
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Two of us diner there. A Brazilian standard way of eating out that was ok but not great. The buffet was adequate and the service very good. There was some confusion when, after all of the rounds had been served our discs were still showing 'green'. We are not big eaters but had paced ourselves throughout the proceedings. After a discussion, service resumed. The food is fresh, well prepared, and tasty. The Caiprinhas were also very good.

2  Thank Peter D
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Went there today and it was really good. The meats are delicious especially the lamb and beef although all are good. Very pleasant staff and attentive service, even entertained our little boy who sometimes gets a bit bored in a restaurant. Will definitely be back.

3  Thank Nick852
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This place has great meat, and I generally don't say that unless I mean it. They told me it's hard to get this quality on the island and I suspect that's the reason they are a bit pricey in proportion to the large amount of cheap restaurants in the area but you get what you paid for. I went twice to try out more food and everything was great.

3  Thank AbdulKlapstoel