“Amazing service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rodizio Brazil Phuket Steakhouse - CLOSED

Rodizio Brazil Phuket Steakhouse
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse, Latin, Barbecue, Spanish, Thai, South American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Rodizio Brazil is Phuket's first 'All-You'Can Eat' steakhouse, and located just off Patong Beach Road. Rodízio is Brazil's most popular restaurant style, where one pays a fixed price and waiters come to the table with a wide variety of beef, pork, lamb, ham, chicken, prawns and fish. Included in the price is also a full salad and cooked food buffet.
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Amazing service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

The food is very good and surprisingly diverse but the service here is second to none. The restaurant is on the higher end of the price scale but the staff are so friendly, professional and attentive. Thee best service I've experienced in Thailand.

3 Thank Anaru R

• Turkish first
“Excellent Attempt”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Two of us diner there. A Brazilian standard way of eating out that was ok but not great. The buffet was adequate and the service very good. There was some confusion when, after all of the rounds had been served our discs were still showing 'green'. We are not big eaters but had paced ourselves throughout the proceedings. After a discussion, service resumed. The food is fresh, well prepared, and tasty. The Caiprinhas were also very good.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Peter D
Hong Kong, China
“Really good food and lots of it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Went there today and it was really good. The meats are delicious especially the lamb and beef although all are good. Very pleasant staff and attentive service, even entertained our little boy who sometimes gets a bit bored in a restaurant. Will definitely be back.

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank Nick852
Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
“Great meat and good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

This place has great meat, and I generally don't say that unless I mean it. They told me it's hard to get this quality on the island and I suspect that's the reason they are a bit pricey in proportion to the large amount of cheap restaurants in the area but you get what you paid for. I went twice to try out more food and everything was great.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank AbdulKlapstoel
Shanghai, China
“disappointing brazilian food, but impeccable service from Nah”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

My brother and I decided to try this place last night. Be warned that they are only open for dinner and not for lunch. We first went for lunch and there was an open sign but it was closed up.

There is a small buffet for salad, soup, rice, and beans which is pretty standard in a brazilian all you can eat restaurant. That was not bad... but it took them about 20-30 minutes before they brought out the first of the meats.

The major disappointment was the meat itself... flavoring was OK but all the meat was VERY tough and I suspect the quality was not good plus it was overcooked resulting in the tough result. It's fairly pricey, so this was unexpected... and being that this is the central key point of a Brazilian bbq then they really need to improve this.

I can say that the caipirhinas we ordered were very good - they seem to have that drink mix down.

And the redeeming quality of the restaurant was the outstanding customer service from the main hostess named Nah. Nah was very friendly throughout the evening and came around to check on us and chat a bit. Very sociable and likable hostess. When she asked about the food I gave her the same comments as above... and as an apology she gave us a free dessert, took 1 of our meal prices off the bill, and gave us a discount coupon to come back, stating that she would certainly share our comments with the staff and owner. Really, you don't get any better customer service than that. I can't recommend the food based on my experience there but I can recommend the service of Nah... and I sincerely hope they can work to correct the issues and hopefully it gets better. I wish them luck as I love Brazilian food!

• Visited October 2013