“Hearty Safe Food Abounds”

Rodizio Brazil Phuket Steakhouse
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Latin, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Rodizio Brazil is Phuket's first 'All-You'Can Eat' steakhouse, and located just off Patong Beach Road. Rodízio is Brazil's most popular restaurant style, where one pays a fixed price and waiters come to the table with a wide variety of beef, pork, lamb, ham, chicken, prawns and fish. Included in the price is also a full salad and cooked food buffet.
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My wife and I just returned home to Sydney from our holiday in Patong Beach, Phuket Thailand. Amongst a group of 11, pretty much all of us had some form of stomach ailment, could have been the local food, water, heat & humidity, to much alcohol or a combination of all of the above.
By mid week, we were all very cautious about what we ate, I personally lived off dry toast and potato chip sandwiches for a day or two!
Anyway we all had a great time and amongst a number of notable meals, our experience at the Rodizio Brazil Steakhouse was the best. Not one of our 11 had any tummy qualms whatsoever, after dining like ravenous beasts upon the bounty of meaty goodness that was served to us in abundance at this restaurant.
Really friendly staff, the floor manager (I think) on the night was a gracious host, he did his best to bridge the language gap - which was executed with charisma and a cheeky grin.
The meats on offer were all delicious and cooked masterfully.
By Thai standards it was not the most economical meal at 690 baht ($23.90 AUD) per head but by no means was it dear. This was top quality all you could eat, table served, imported meat.
The shop was meticulously clean, from the moment we walked through the doors I had every confidence that my stomach was in safe hands.
I would have given them 5 out of 5 only I feel they needed to air condition the dining room more thoroughly.
I would one hundred percent recommend this restaurant to anybody and I will definitely return next time I am In Patong.

2  Thank Gavin T

Reviewed October 2, 2013

My wife and I stop to have Dinner in this small but very friendly churrascaria south of the main party street in Patong. Very friendly service and a chef that khow how to roast and grill!

Excellent

We would be going back if it was not the 12,000 miles separating my house from their tables, hihihi!

1  Thank YvesD261
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

sitting here right now, just finished eating and it was superb! the only bad thing is that i was not hungry enough to try everything.

3  Thank markdanielcruz
Reviewed September 28, 2013

lovely food and great staffs, these 2 things are the reason why we came here twice for our lunches. Location was exellent and easy to find in Patong.

3  Thank Ping L
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We visit Phuket every month as we have a house there, and we now make it a point to visit this Brazilian Steakhouse every time. There apparently were some management changes and the result is stellar.

Food excellent (carnivores spiritual home) and the service is pleasant, efficient and friendly. All at half the cost of what this woul cost in Hong Kong, Shanghai or Singapore. Can't recommend this enough.

Tip: Ask for the Picanha beef early in the game otherwise you are too full to enjoy this experience to the fullest.

3  Thank Carnivore_Chick