Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
TOP NOTCH TAILOR

lovely personality and a pleasure to deal with! absolutely top notch customer service 2nd to... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from $120.30
More Info
from $24.60
More Info
All reviews danny boy great service met johnny highly recommend danny leather jacket quality materials suits shirts fitted perfectly high quality great price sports jacket finished product level of service tailor made back home patong beach pants
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

lovely personality and a pleasure to deal with!
absolutely top notch customer service 2nd to none!!! visited 2 years in a row and nothing has changed from the service to the fitment and the quality!!!

VERY FAIR AND REASONABLE COST!!!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Daniel and John of Armani Fashion are incredible to deal with during the whole process from measure up to final fitting. Suits look and feel awesome and couldn’t be happier with the service and cost. Highly recommended for anyone looking to get a tailor made suit.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Couldn't be happier with my new custom made tailored suit Johnny and the boys did and awesome job. They definitely stand out from the rest

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Johnny... you the man!
Guys and girls, let me just say 1 thing... this guy is awsome. I ordered 2 suits after Johnny introduced himself and showcased his business. I happy I did as he was able to deliver both suit within 24hours. What champ, but what even better, is that they are the perfect fit. I have never put on a suit that was more comfortable.

Johnny, you rock brother!

Firas

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I’m so happy with my new suit. The quality is very very good. The fit is so so good. I am already looking at buying another suit from Danny. I would highly reccomend this store because I have tried all suit stores in Patong and this was the best I could find for quality and service.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The perfect taylored suit and the right price. I’ve been to plenty but Johnny has the eye for perfection. Fantastic choice of materials and the right cut. Will be back for more! I recommend anyone visiting Patong to stop in and see Johnny!

Josh
Melbourne Australia

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Couldn’t of asked for better service and a better product, Johnny is easily one of the nicest people you’ll meet in Patong, will look after you one hundred percent.
Great price, great bloke great suit, wouldn’t think about going anywhere else in Phuket for a suit
Cheers Johnny!

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

My friends and I purchased these suits from Johnny while on holiday in Phuket. Outstanding quality and a perfect fit. Very impressed! I highly recommended Armani Fashion.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Really had a good experience, and was very impressed with the suit I received at the end. He is well experienced and I'm glad I found him

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

I had a suit made for my brothers wedding, Daniel made an amazing suit and I received lots of great reviews.