“Coming back”

Cuisines: European, Thai, Fusion, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Whilst walking around patong streets looking for a bargain we found this restaurant.
This place is well worth finding
The food is excellent, the portions big (so be weary).
And the cost is great.
If we are back in patong I would make straight for it.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We had a meal here one evening. Food was average quality, portions small. It seemed to us that this was just Thai food dished up for the tourists. We ordered a red curry and stir fry chicken dish but very forgettable. Eaten better by far at my local Sydney takeaway.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

From as soon as you walk in to Dee lish you know it is a good place. Excellent service, wonderful food, and very reasonably priced. Our son ordered mussaman curry and it was a bit hot. They came to check everything ok and he said it lovely but quite hot. They brought him a new dish, no charge. The owner steven and his wife are very friendly and welcoming also. Have been here 7 nights in a row and will be back for the next 7. It is our fifth trip to patong and we highly recommend Dee lish.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Last time we were in Patong we stumbled across the Dee Lish Restaurant. We were looking for dinner and heard the country music so wandered in.
And glad we did, we thought at first the signer was lip syncing Johnny Cash /John Denver but, No it was actually him singing. We had such a good night that , when we were back in Patong / Phuket this year we made sure we re visited the Dee Lish!

This time we made sure we met up with Tanat ( hope I got the spelling right ) the singer and guitarist who pumps out all the favourite country hits from Johnny Cash to John Denver and much much more, he is just excellent. In his break he went around to all the tables and said hello.
Even suggesting we get up and have a sing with him, (but didn't want to drive away the customers)

Not only great country music but really good food and at the time we were there (June 2013) cocktails were only 99Bht. (We must have timed it right but also got a round of free shooters for the table, I think they had just re opened after a bit of a renovation). We met the owner Steve ( I think it was, sorry if I got that wrong but had a few drinks by then) and he made us all feel very welcome.

The staff there were fantastic and very friendly, A real credit to the place, in fact they looked after my young nephew (see the photo) and kept him entertained, I think they were grooming him to be the next sea food seller :) - They made us feel like we were in some way part of the place!

I highly recommend this restaurant for the great country music, great food which is cheap, fresh and delicious and the magic staff. No im not in any way related to the owner of anything but we had such a good time there on more than one night I urge you to give it a go!

Turn left out of Jung Ceylon (the big shopping centre) and walk up the road, past the big pink building (Christin Massage??) its on the right hand side on the corner of a lane / alley way. Thanks to all at Dee Lish for a few great nights see you next year ( I hope) ! Do your self a favour and grab a meal, few drinks and take in the music.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

while in Thailand i had been looking for a restaurant that had fresh seafood i was recommended to go to Dee-Lish by a friend. I must say i was not disappointed it was the freshest seafood i have had in Thailand and that includes some of the 5 star restaurants that specialized in seafood. All of the 12 people that had ordered a wide range of different meals were very happy with them; the service was great; people were friendly; and they had no problems servicing that amount of people at once. All in all I think this is one of the best restaurants I have been to in Thailand and would easily rival some of the top restaurants in Australia. If in Thailand it is a must try you will not be disappointed.

Been to Dee Lish? Share your experiences!