“Good food”

Oasis Bar
Ranked #119 of 549 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Maitland, Australia
“Good food”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

this place had a good atmosphere,the food was nice and was not overly priced, we ate here a few times

Visited September 2012

• Thai first
Spalding, United Kingdom
“Addictive!!!!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

This bar has got to be "The finest bar" in Phuket, if you do not approach it at the start of your holiday, and you go there for the first time on your last night of your holiday you will kick yourself for not coming across it sooner!!! We had eight nights in Phuket and came across it on our third night. We could not keep away. There are millions of bars to choose from and each as inviting as the rest but this one was the one! For the ladies, the owner is a Gent and very well educated. Handsome too!!! His English is excellent and a conversation with him is interesting as he understood everything we said and we understood every word he spoke.... For the Guys... he has three lovely ladies working for him, who I have become firm friends with. In some of the bars, we found if we were having a couple of beers, the lass looking after us would then ask my partner if he would buy her a drink or too aswell. In Oasis Bar, the girls would never dream of that. They are respectful, which is all down to the manager. He has chosen his girls well and shown them how to treat customers. They are a credit to him. The bar offers a good atmosphere and the option to choose your own music is brilliant. Sitting there, having a cold beer, listening to your favourite tracks, watching people walking by is a recipe for a good night. The owner has got this right. Well done to him. I know for a fact that if I get back to Phuket, I will head straight for Oasis Bar. It draws you in and you never want the night to end!!!!!! We didnt actually order any food but having met the girls, I know for a fact, whatever we asked for, we would have been able to have. Make sure if you visit the area, you try this bar out. You will not regret it!!! Yasmin and Paul - England - June 2013

• Visited June 2013
Ban Patong, Phuket, Thailand
“Great Place, Great Staff”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

This truly is the best bar in town. The owner plays all the best music and the place has a few huge TVs so you can play youtube DJ. All the staff are great and they do great BBQ. The place is not a big fancy club or bar. Its a small/medium sized place with a friendly atmosphere and great people. Just the way I like it.

• Visited May 2013
Taubate, SP
“Great food at low rates”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Simple: the food is great and the prices are really honest. When I visited, the staff was a bit distracted - I believe the boss was not around...

Visited May 2013
Adelaide, Australia
“best bar in town”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

thank you very much for a great time oasis. love the fact I can choose to listen to my favorite songs while having a good laugh and a drink. the best bar ever.. the staff are friendly and great fun. I will always be going there for a cold beer every time im in Thailand. hat goes off to the manager for such a great atmosphere and service.
till next time... miss the place already..

• Visited April 2013