Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Reviewed 3 days ago
Diayana K
via mobile

1,321 results
All reviews mr chai airport transfer city tour phi phi always on time weekend market private driver elephant trekking james bond island big buddha tiger kingdom excellent service premium service chalong temple half day tour mini van island hopping
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We had a transfer to Krabi using SRC and was very happy with our choice.It was a very smooth ride with professional driver and a nice car.I checked a few companies before I booked and SRC gave me the best deal. It's much better than taking a ferry to Krabi and less time consuming

1  Thank Storyteller636441
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Good price with best services. highly recommended. The driver Mr Khun is very friendly. Always smile and take a good care of us. We are totally satisfied with the services!

Reviewed 4 days ago

We have booked returned airport transfer vehicles ( 2 Vans and 1 private car) throughout our journey where their driver are best and steady during the journey to patong beach as well the airport way. All of us have comfortable and clean cabin. Especially the driver (Wong Coi) helped for the phone charging during the trip to Patong.
They are professional, skillful and best price for airport transfer in the town of Phuket.

Reviewed 6 days ago

My entire Phuket tour was with SRC Travel. All transportation Airport to Hotel & Back, Day Tours ( Phi Phi Island & James Bond Island). And even for the City Tour one full day.
I must recommend SRC Travel for best value for money for Phuket Tours.
Also Mr Chai ( the owner) is a excellent person & you can trust on him for the proper guidance. Excellent response level from him ( In whatsapp / telephone).

I wanted to give this agency more than 5 ratings.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Booked 2 vans for 16 people for twice, one Airport to Patong Hotel and other Patong to Numchai Pier. Both the cased, their service is excellent. Particularly, I thank Thanya who is very professional and responds quickly to your requirement. I will repeat their service in my next visit and recommend others also.

1  Thank bkdashbbsr
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Did not join their day tour but booked an airport transfer from my hotel to the airport. I made a mistake and made a booking for a day later. Called up the company 10mins before my booking time just to check on the status of the trip only to realise that I made a booking on the wrong date! They had every reason to not fulfill that trip even though payment was made, as it was so last minute and it was completely my fault. However, the staff that picked up my call was so polite and reassuring!

Best part of it, they sent a private car to my hote within 10 minutes!! Exactly the timing that I had booked it for. I was impressed beyond words!

Definitely would recommend this company if you’re considering booking any tours or airport transfers. They can be trusted to fulfill your needs even if it means going the extra mile!

1  Thank Mui Fong C
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I confirmed our journey via WhatsApp and Email with all the required details. Both ways we got sent a mini van instead of a car which was promised. The driver was terrible and very rash. He would go Zig Zac at over 80K in a speed limit zone much lower. He would stick his minivan in the rear of the vehicle ahead and then suddenly change lanes at his own whims. I found it very unsafe.

From Airport to Hotel : We had to wait for over 20 mins and to my surprise I saw a minivan instead of a promised car. We did not have to share. Since it was late in the day, we went along and I spoke to the person saying I need a car and not a minivan on our return leg. He confirmed this again.

Hotel to Airport: Same Mini Van and same rash driver!

I did not have a choice and went along. After I reached the airport my wife and I were feeling very nauseous due to the whole rash driving and mini van experience.

I did see good Camry (Airport Taxis) following all the road rules and one lane driving. I am going to use that next time for my family which could be a little dearer but safe at least.

Reviewed 1 week ago

After scouring through Expedia & double-checking our hotel front desk rates for tours we opted to go with Phuket SRC for our PhiPhi Island tour and it was the best decision I made all trip! We got the gold class tour that included hotel pickup & drop off (in Kamala no additional cost) and snacks, lunch and beverages provided on the Sea Angel cruise ship. Driver arrived on time & was very courteous, staff spoke very good english and kept us informed of how the day was to proceed. Tour guide used humor and made us feel very comfortable on our trip. I only wish we'd booked airport transfers ahead of time with this company too.

Very pleased by the service, will recommend to anyone I know visiting Phuket. Definitely look at their website first before booking tours, they have the bet deals and QUALITY service.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

When I first contacted SRC via email, there seemed to be a delay in response. However, our tours were smooth. We took 2 tours. The driver on our second tour, Sittichai Jitaree, who drove us around Phuket for private city tour, is an easy going and friendly guy. Overall, we are satisfied with the service provided by SRC.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Drivers were earlier than booking time , thumbs up! And we got to our destination without issues, Reasonably priced and reliable.. Highly recommend! Easy to book through emails too.