“Muay Thai”

Bangla Boxing Stadium
Ranked #12 of 66 things to do in Patong
Reviewed June 4, 2014

From the boys in the street every day promoting the fights to actual fight night it is a great evening out. Very entertaining.

2  Thank Peter V

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I had the chance to see some boxing matches here while on a business trip to Phuket. This place is awesome! There are 4 matches. I didn't know before I paid that the first match was kids fighting each other. They were great, and very well trained. Being a female, I also felt very safe in the environment. If I get the chance to go back to Phuket I will go here again.

1  Thank Cardenas427
Reviewed June 1, 2014

It was my first time watching fighting live show, and that was good. They named it as Muay Thai champhionship, but I doubt. It was only some fighting show by children, girls, and of course.. some guys. One of some shows in Phuket you must watch.

1  Thank Hilman F
Reviewed May 27, 2014

My partner and I have never been to a Muay Thai fight so this was something to do while in Thailand. We enjoyed it and stayed for a few hours into the night. We were a little shocked at the children fighting early on as they seemed to be quite young to be beating each other up. One child who lost a match was crying as he was hurt and when he got out of the ring we saw his trainer yell at him and shove him along. I felt sorry for them.
The adult fights were interesting to watch. We saw two people get knocked unconscious. Some people on the reviews were saying that it’s rigged or staged but it didn’t look that way to me and either way I didn’t care. It’s a good experience and worth it if you are interested in seeing Muay Thai.

2  Thank Steph R
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Atmosphere was great.... Didn't much like the 7/8 year olds fighting... The older ones were better.... Best part was The Aussie chick one..