See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Orsume,what a nice ,clean,motel in patong phuket ,about one km to the beach or the night life,and night markets.The receptionist were the best people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.
I would recommend this motel to anyone that likes being looked after,thank you coco motel,I'll be back.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank tigtigtig
Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

When we first arrived there was a very loud soccer match which was commentated over a microphone.. then the band started across the road... loud! We asked to move rooms which the lady was nice enough to give us the choice out of two. . As mentioned there is a house behind with over 5 dogs that bark and ridiulous times in the morning.. The bed and pillows are sooo hard you may as well sleep on the floor.. you do not want to sit down stairs is there is constant drilling of concrete ALL DAY therefore no point using the pool etc.. Was pretty cheap so cant complain too much our stay would have been a little better if we felt like we werent sleeping on concrete! And you have to pay for a bottle of water... but a plus is that the shower is really good...

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Nadine W
Reviewed May 6, 2014

First of all the appearance of the hotel was amazing, it was modern and stylish and the room we were forced into getting looked great initially. This was the main thing that sold this hotel to us as we usually just ignore peoples comments about poor customer service/rude staff etc.

Anyway we were travelling around Thailand for a month and decided not to book before we turned up as sometimes you can get a better deal on a walk in basis.
Online it was roughly £15 a night for a standard room and we had checked that morning before leaving our previous hotel that there was still availability.

When we got there the young girl at the desk told us the price was (converted) about £27 for a superior as there was no standard rooms left.
She then changed her mind and told us there was a standard room available but it was next to the road and noisy, when we said that was fine we'll take it she went to get her manager.

Her manager then came out and told us there were no standard rooms available, getting a little fed up we booked one night with the intention of using their wifi that night to find a new hotel.
When I got to the room i decided to check the availability again and I could book there and then a standard room for that night at the much cheaper price.
When I went and showed this to the manager she just dismissed this and insisted they had none available.

The bathroom was nice but the shower in our 'superior' room was held on by a tie wrap and took roughly 5 minutes to heat.

Next I plugged in one of their lamps as the balcony light wasn't working, this then blew the fuse.
The woman who I assumed was the manager sent the young girl from the front desk up into the fuse box in the pitch black with her iPhone torch to try and fix it.
Obviously with no success.
My boyfriend is an electrician so he ended up getting up the ladders to fix it, he said the state of the electrics was terrible and you would have been sacked for something like that in England. There were exposed wires that if touched would have been seriously dangerous!

That night we decided to stay in and have some snacks and drinks on the balcony.
I went to rest my foot on the metal balcony but quickly pulled it back as this made both the lights and air con flick off and on there must have been a loose connection somewhere that was touching the railing and sending a current through it. Luckily I was sat on a wooden chair and pulled away pretty quickly so I was fine but it could have been so much worse.

So after being conned out of money, a power cut and almost getting electrocuted we thought nothing could get worse.

In the morning where I had poured beer down the sink, next to the bed where there was an open bag of maltesers, and on the side where we had some spilt crisps (but I had actually wiped down), and even in the shower for some reason, there were loads of these tiny bugs crawling all over. I understand bugs are attracted to food and such but we've never had this problem in any of our other hotels and we were careful to keep all windows and doors closed.
My boyfriend woke up to several large bites on his back.

The manager is incredibly stubborn and so I decided not to complain there and then as it would get me nowhere with her.
So the one good thing that came out of this was that in the midst of messing us around the night before, she must have got confused thinking we had already paid so we checked out with a reciept and left. Luckily not having to pay for our night of hell.

Oh and that other review moaning about the barking dogs at 4am, I can vouch for that!
They were loud!
Only lasted like half an hour though so could have been worse.

I can't comment on the pool or restaurant as we used neither.

Please take this review into account when thinking of booking here. We went on to stay at citin plaza which wasn't much cheaper but for a gorgeous room with such friendly staff, a rooftop pool and it was much closer to everything including a night market.

Room Tip: If you must stay here, book in advance so they don't con you into spending more.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
10  Thank Tara G
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I'm Angelo, an italian traveller from Rome.
I find myself as home at Coco Resort.Because Hotel is New, with swimming pool, Restaurant, lounge Bar.Hospitality is the best. THe room is clean and designed.
Locate in the center of Patong, only 10 min to the beach.
The hotel is also offer you many Service as Motorbike for Rent, Transfer Service and tour around the island by Travel agency that will organize your trip s your require.
I'm really satisfy my holiday here. This is my 3 times in this hotel.

The personals are SUPER Great, Always smile and polite. The owner are fantastic, Manager (Jif) is beautiful and sweet person. You will find her helping you with anything you might need.
As her professional language expert, Speaking Italian, Swedish, English and Thai.
Her smile will keep your day brighten.
I do recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: deluxe room..
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I stayed at Coco Resort for 5 days. It's a 15-minute walk to Patong beach and around 10-minute walk to Bangla Road (center of nightlife in Phuket) which is perfect, if you want to be close in the middle of action in Phuket but also need peace and quiet to sleep. The rooms are really clean and spacious, has hot shower and aircon working well. And there are a few restaurants and massage center around the area. Jungceylon which a huge shopping mall is just 8-minute walk from the hotel, if you hate walking, you can rent a motorbike at the hotel.

I arrived at the hotel at 10AM but was told that the check-in time is 12 so I decided to roam around the area and came back at 12, but apparently the guest who's occupying the room extended his/her stay at the last minute and wanted that room. They decided to let me stay in a bigger room without extra fee for one day to make up for it. Other than that, I didn't have problem with the hotel. I had a very good stay at this hotel. Added bonus is that the staff and the manager are very helpful and friendly!

I'm planning to comeback on March 2014 because Phuket is just amazing and planning to stay in this hotel again!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo