See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I am not the person who would write some bad reviews, but I must say that we stayed in this hotel and it was my worst accommodation ever.
First of all, the bed was so hard, you felt like sleeping on the floor. Secondly the windows are so poor it's like they are not there. We were on the 5th floor and you could hear the wind whistling so hard all night that I felt like I am in some mountain cottage.
And the worst of all is their neighbour has 5 or 6 dogs, that by some reason start barking in the middle of the night and they are so loud that even earplugs don't help. Honestly I am surprised no one has mentioned this in reviews so far!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank CocoKA
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

I was staying in the hotel from 28.12.2013 to 30.12.2013.
The room was with no chair, elevator dangerous with a hole between the wall, room was dirty, no hot water for the first day, i paid for sleep and breakfast, they want breakfast to be paid two times. The place is noisy, cant sleep in the night. I wanted to get out from the hotel after teo days, they wanted full price and also 2000bht more!!!! They were extorting me with my passport. The italian owner was rude and not polite and did not want to hear nothing of the complaints. I borrowed motorbike there, it was broken and dangerous for life!!!!! At the end i forgot 3 boxesin the hotel, of course they did not give me back. The hotel is the worst experience in my life. Poor staff to work for a boss like that Italian.

Date of stay: December 2013
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank Matteo L
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Great personnel. The service was second to none. Staff were very helpful and went the extra mile to ensure we were comfortable. The rooms were comfy with a fully stocked fridge. The comforts of home while on holiday. Will definitely be back here when I come back to Phuket!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Keith R
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Interiors.....Great
Rooms ...comfortable
Cleanliness .....high standard
Service....very good
Staff....courteous
Location...convenient (within walking distance from restaurants, 24/7, message parlors etc.; less than a Km from Patong Beach; about 1.5 Km from night life attractions at Bangla Road). I stayed here with my friends and none of us had good hands on bikes especially when high on booz, but we never felt a need to look for taxi as every thing was in proximity.

Being a relatively new hotel, the architecture and ambiance are appreciable. Ever smiling hotel staff seems as an icing on the cake.

IN SHORT FULL VALUE FOR MONEY

Room tip: Choose a room at higher floor to have a better view of the surrounding......don't worry the hotel has elevators
Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank BA0907
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Loved this hotel. Loved it so much I stayed 2 months. Very friendly staff who where always a pleasure to deal with. Can also rent scooters from the hotel which was convenient. The hotel isn't right in the center of the action of Patong, but that is exactly what attracted me to this hotel. There was no noise from outside at night so it is easy to sleep, unlike hotels on Bangla and Sansabai that I stayed which were terrible for noise.

Date of stay: April 2013